HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Thank you dear

And have a great day as well Pat

2 Likes

Thanx dear :hugs::hugs::hugs::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::hugs::hugs: are you at school?

Yes I am at school bored out of my mind
I finished all my work early once again

Edit :
just finished Prevailing my new song

2 Likes

Prevailing? :joy::joy: you seem to really love this band :blush:

1 Like

Yes I do love this band there music speaks to my heart

But no that’s not why the the name of the song is called prevailing you will find out on Friday when I post the song

2 Likes

Having a cold and lost my voice :sweat_smile: had to take my cat to the vet, he had all different kind of health issues and it was time for him to go :cry: so that gave a lot of stress which gave me more back, shoulder and neck pain :joy: but that will pass eventually. It will all be okay, just takes time…

OT: Having dinner at my husband his parents, love it when I don’t have to make dinner myself :blush:

3 Likes

Ok @StephLP18 - curious Pat is waiting :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: and get a big hug @birdy1989 :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

If you can figure out why I called my song prevailing I will show you now :stuck_out_tongue:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :heart: :heart: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs:

Get well soon @birdy1989 and stay strong! :hugs: :hugs: :muscle:

3 Likes

@birdy1989 feel better soon sending you love and hugs

2 Likes

Thanx dear @lpfan61 :hugs::hugs::yellow_heart:

@StephLP18 :thinking: Probably you prevail something?! :joy:

1 Like

Close but not close enough

1 Like

I’m listening to Wrestle Talk News. Even though I’m at school supposed to being doing homework. I need a break from school and drama. At least my next class is choir and we are going to a local nursing home to sing.
Hope you all are having a great day, if not you are loved and it’s going to get better.

5 Likes

Great day so far! Had fun with @the_termin8r!
Now ready for Papa Roach!

See Rob? It’s not that far back, it’s oretty close. I’m like row 20 or so.

13 Likes

Yeah, good way to kill time, gave me a day off as well LOL. Next time we should go to the south side of Regent’s park since that’s the interesting bit. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

@birdy1989 yuck hopefully you can get over your cold soon! Also very sorry to hear about your cat :cry:

sending strength and hope dinner goes well! :smile:

1 Like

:broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::sob::sob::sob:crying my eyes out

Can’t wait for the specials. :+1::+1::+1::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

What happened? :confused:

My friend passed away it hurts so bad i was at work when i got the news i don’t want to do anymore. I feel lost and i can’t believe she gone

3 Likes