HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

@theearlywalker great news and article! Will be exciting when they decide to make more music!

as promised here is the Pokémon shelf of fame :laughing:
pkmon

Well time for another long day of work, worked 10 and a half hours yesterday, busy season can be done anytime now :sweat_smile: :sleeping:

6 Likes

Bored out of my mind at school so just listening to some music and writing some new songs

2 Likes

Home early from work in order to prep some stuff…

Oh no! Ikea! How did that go @theearlywalker?

3 Likes

Today was a short day of school so at home resting before I go to work in about 3 hours

2 Likes

Lunch time! Decided to surprise my lady friend with tacos from a nearby restaurant. :taco::yum::taco:

1 Like

Watching the final episode of The Grand Tour

1 Like

Did you cry at the end? :cry::cry:

Home watching tv and getting ready for the gym so i can try to lose weight i hope you my family is doing good .

1 Like

Was pretty close to if i’m honest :sob: end of an era in my opinion, the montage video at the end was well put together aswell, good mixture of stuff from GT and Top Gear, at least we’ve still got the specials to look forward to in the future though.

1 Like

I just finished dinner, and spending the rest of my night watching the Yankees pounce the Red Sox.

1 Like

Procrastinating!!! Good morning!!!

1 Like

Coffe. Easter grocery shopping.

1 Like

Last day off for me today before I go on holidays. Meeting up with @the_termin8r and then seeing Papa Roach tonight! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Yaaaayy! Have lots of fun!! :tada: :smile: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Good morning all!

That’ll be awesome, have fun!
Enjoy Papa Roach! Have you seen him live before?

OT: Just got to work, going to finally listen to the whole Mark Morton album instead of just “Cross Off” (but thats the best song on there anyways right? lol)

Hope everyone enjoys/enjoyed their Wednesday!

3 Likes

Thanks! No, tonight will be the first time.

3 Likes

Hope you have a wonderful at the show and a great time with @the_termin8r

4 Likes

Nice! He was my first rock concert and did not disappoint!

You’re welcome :smile:

2 Likes

Just finished another song of mine

3 Likes

Have fun @evooba and @the_termin8r, @gatsie saw them and said it was awesome :tada::notes: @justinkilmer awww- how nice :blush: - yummy taco service :taco: is a great gesture :smiley: and @georkost nice to find your post :hugs: - have a great evening everybody :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::sunny::sunny::yellow_heart:

Ot: searching my mind …

9 Likes