HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Cool added! I don’t go on loads though!

@evooba what’s your code,

2 Likes

This is mine 1832 3173 2355

3 Likes

Good morning family :sunny::sunny::sunny: I love to see how the lpu pokemon go community grows :heart_eyes: have fun :grin: and thanx for your kind words @anna834 and @birdy1989 :hugs::yellow_heart:- have a great trip @alz89 and what is the new haircolour? @justinkilmer thanx for the info about SW- my daughter was impressed about my knowledge :joy: :blush:

Ot: up at the usual time although I’m on easter break- my inner clock is reliable :joy: so I go for :coffee: & :iphone: & :sweat_drops: as usually :blush:

Goodnight Andy :crescent_moon: have a good nights rest and that your week starts smooth tomorrow :blush: @LP13413

6 Likes

Thanks @theearlywalker i just got my usual dark red highlights.

OT: Getting ready for work and re thinking my packing!

2 Likes

Oh! that is a big big thing for me! :smiley: Thank you soo much for spreading love around and spamming the notifs with tags for everyone! :heart: :hugs:

:flushed: This happens?! lol i love pokemons hehe,

me and mum too! its our favourite! :heart:

Thats good hehe! :smile: Its great to relax after a good workout feels energised!

SO small! teeny tiny s :smiley:

Good to hear you @hilaryfol :blush: so you have a day off today, enjoy it! :smiley: relax well and get recharged for next week!

That’s soo cool. I would love to do that someday hehe

Enjoy! hearty congrats to you brother! :tada: :confetti_ball: :smiley:

take some rest, let it recover :slight_smile:

Thats great to see so many pokemon lovers here hehe! :smile:

I am sorry to be lost for 2 days. things went a bit downhill but as all know it never stays! :smiley: I am back spreading love :purple_heart: time heals it all, and when i spend some time with nature… i am perfect :blush: :sunny:

About the secret project, i forgot someone tagged me asking about me was that @alz89 ? lol hehe, its almost complete i will end it today :blush:
i will post all the writings drawings and that project till evening here, so that ya’ll can get a sneek peek inside them too :smile:

@theearlywalker your morning messages are perfectly energising! :sun_with_face: :sunny:
@LP13413 you must have slept hehe, i am always late here, Nighty! :hugs:

on topic! : summarizing threads and spreading :heart: :sunny: :blush:
Have a blast off :fire: productive Monday everyone!! :smiley: :muscle:

7 Likes

Good Morning!

Same here! nice to know there are others pokémon’ers (thats a real word… well now it is :laughing:) lol

Also glad I could help :rofl:

Yep! They’ve been doing community days for roughly a year now I think? Once a month for Pokémon Go. I love it lol.
I’ll have to post a photo of my Pokémon “collection” at home… we have a shelf dedicated to it, I know I know… I’m a nerd :rofl:

OT: :coffee: :computer: At work, with my coffee, Jamming out to Linkin Park, Skillet, & Breaking Benjamin :headphones:

:edit Decided to through some Papa Roach and Shinedown into the mix!

Let the week begin! lol

Hoping everyone enjoys their Monday!

5 Likes

That’s a good list enjoy @justinkilmer

And I hope everyone is having a good Monday

3 Likes

Oh yeah. It’s gonna be gooood

1 Like

Off of work trying to relax and watch TV the good to the gym. im so proud of myself i lost some weight

3 Likes

Just made myself a bucket of coffee. Time to relax with some music.

4 Likes

Going through my other courses

2 Likes

oh definitely! It’s going to be a long wait lol

I’ll second this! And Thanks will do!

OT: Just found out that my hometown will have Endgame at the Theater for 3 weekends including opening weekend! I’m super stoked lol

2 Likes

Had a beautiful, sunny day. Took the morning bicycle tour to springy woods. Wrote a little. And had a long walk on the windy Baltic Sea.

I have to confess that I am hooked to this forum.
Guys, you are just great.
And supportive.
And loving.
And so funny.
Screenshot_2019-04-15-23-44-50

8 Likes

Awwww! You’re so sweet! :blush: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

Knitting,studying writting and listening to music… My mind is all over the place!!

5 Likes

Good morning soldiers :sunny::sunny::sunny: I’m laaaaate :open_mouth:- nevertheless I wish you all a great Tuesday- mine is- I go to IKEA :heart_eyes:- and I saw Joes interview - LP talks about making music together :heart::tada::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:- makes me just sing :notes: and dance :dancer:- sending these vibes to y’all you wonderful family :hugs::yellow_heart::heart::tada:

Ot: about to get ready to go to Paradise City ( called IKEA ) :joy::joy::joy:

Aaaaand: good morning Andy :grin: @LP13413

9 Likes

Just had my morning coffee now browsing for some new easter recipes, did you heard about tofu and white beans homemade sausages? :joy: Have a great Tuesday :sunny: @theearlywalker Where can I find that interview? I’m a little behind.

2 Likes

Here :

Thanx for telling @ironsoldier16 and retweeting @evooba

8 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes::hugs:

1 Like

You’re welcome :grin::hugs::yellow_heart: