HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Thank you so much

1 Like

No problem at all @StephLP18 ! You got this! I figured that now you are on your break. I hope the rest of the day gets better for you

2 Likes

@StephLP18 hope you’re doing okay :pensive: take it easy the rest of the day :kissing_heart:

@AJ_7 you’re amazing for helping @StephLP18 so quickly, thank you :pray:t2:

2 Likes

About to fix myself some lunch.

Stay strong, @birdy1989 and @StephLP18!!

3 Likes

image image

I hope things brighten up in due time :hugs:

8 Likes

@StephLP18 calm down, leave the class and go to see your counselor- she is there at your school isn’t she?! We love you dear :heart:

3 Likes

I was just lucky to be online @birdy1989. It’s something we all do if we see someone in need of help. We are all always here to help out whoever needs it :slight_smile:

This is the best advice @StephLP18

3 Likes

Happy to have you in my life my dear sis :hugs::heart: @AJ_7 And sooo good you reminded me that you’re on discord - time to talk :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

What happened??? :scream: :worried: :cold_sweat: @StephLP18 you ok now?? :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I’m sorry I was/am busy…

2 Likes

@lpfan61 No worries- soldiers were on duty and family too :hugs::yellow_heart::yellow_heart: - we are actually as @AJ_7 said a great brigade meanwhile :heart::muscle:t2::pray:t2: Anyone is always here to help out- don’t feel bad :hugs::sunny:

6 Likes

Sorry was actually enjoying gutair class

3 Likes

And thank you guys

4 Likes

Everything ok for now?

Not 100 percent okay but feeling better

6 Likes

That’s good- well done - good you had guitar class :hugs::yellow_heart::yellow_heart: you got it handled once again :tada:- I’m proud of you :hugs::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Don’t know why but in gutair class something good happened
And 2 nd thing playing the gutair calms me

3 Likes

Good to hear you’re a little better :heart:

I love this family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

So glad @StephLP18 ! I hope the rest of the day is better. Take care of yourself

Have an awesome day/night everyone!

4 Likes

I think when I get home I will just relax

@AJ_7 thank you for talking with me you’re a wonderful person to have here and I hope I can meet you one day

And have great night

3 Likes