HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

:grin::blush: yeah,would be cool,but of course we can email! Here’s my adress: eli.gattinger@t-online.de :innocent:
And thank you for all your advices,i know now what you meant,but no,i didn’t find any pix that i tried to save​:thinking::disappointed_relieved:even though i ( only since you saw it​:joy:) saw the ‘saved’ thing in the corner…:thinking:?:thinking:?:thinking:

:blush::heart::hugs:

Sounds great!:blush:

Thanks!:star_struck::muscle:yeah,'til now i’m still motivated for everything… hope it stays like this​:joy:

Btw,last night i went to an ice hockey game,and in one of the breaks they played bleed it out :heart_eyes:that was cool​:blush:i even heard one guy some rows in front of me singing along!

3 Likes

Good morning. I hope everyone is haveing a great weekend. I have been sick this weekend. I was supposed to be going to work this today but i don’t know i should or not i have been coughing and i have no voice. What u guys think should i take a chance to go to work

3 Likes

Good morning my soldiers family! :heart: :smile: Have a nice Sunday and recharge from the weekly hard work! :muscle: :wink:

Get well soon @hilaryfol and if you’re sick you should stay home :hugs:

5 Likes

Good afternoon, everyone!

I have been very busy the past week. I work a lot and I am still a bit ill, a cold. And at home the work continues as usual. So I keep busy, leaving me little time to post something here. I read that enough has happened again!
@zanybelle nice topic you have! I think it’s really cool what’s being shared! Beautiful!
afbeelding

I will try to answer everyone. I will not quite succeed, but I do my best!

@HakManLP
you want some photos?
afbeelding
love his smile :heart_eyes:
how are you? :kissing_heart:
afbeelding
i love this one! :heart: its so cool! and beautiful! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

i like that song to! the lyrics is hard, but nice writen and Chesters voice is so good!

afbeelding
:heart: :heart: :heart:

@anna834 :heart: :heart:
Hey love, how is it?

never say sorry, I like to read what you say. Its nice you are so open and given :heart: Say what you want to share, if its something small or something big! Share it! I :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and the more you share, the best we can help you, if you like?! :kissing_heart:
afbeelding

:heart: :heart:
afbeelding

relax… it will take some time… dont be angry :kissing_heart:

:heart: :heart: love back!!

have a great day to! :heart:

I’m going to a football match with my father! The weather is really bad outside. I am sitting inside with my Avengers mug, enjoying coffee and cleaning! HAHA! LOL :crazy_face:

Have a nice day people! Working tomorrow, unfortunately, it goes on!

Enjoy this day!

:v:

afbeelding

6 Likes

I am officially on holidays. I will try and relax as much as I can this week, I really need it.

I need to pack and check stuff, see if I can download something on Netflix for the flight or pick a book. Hoping to sleep a bit early too.

6 Likes

Hey guys including girls :hugs: :heart:

Still a little shaky but way batter today.

Thank you! :heart: especially for showing up with fever :flushed: take good care of yourself! Take the time! And get well soon! Biiiiig hug! :hugs: :blue_heart:

Oh, he does. He has to do his own laundry while I’m away at work. It’s like always, we find our compromise. It’s just the fighting moments that are so exhausting and in the wrong moment of time not really good for me.
On the other side, I’m proud of his arguing talents, can get every teacher up the walls. :rofl:

Thank you! :hugs: :yellow_heart: And for your understanding :grin: if I have it right, you are his age :laughing:

Thanks, to you too :purple_heart:

Hope this all worked as planned :relaxed:
Thank you :hugs: :orange_heart:

Get well soon! :hugs: :green_heart:

You too! :sunflower: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :heart: :green_heart:

:blush: Thank you! Love your whole post! It’s a pleasure to read it and view the pics! Get well soon! :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:tada: :partying_face: Enjoy! :hugs: :heart:

@HakManLP :metal: :muscle: :hugs: :brown_heart:

@Lilyope :woman_cartwheeling: :hugs: :purple_heart:

@gabridc98 :hugs: :point_right: :black_heart: :point_left: :hugs:

@Fravaco :heart: :black_heart: :heart: meet you in hell!

Ah, while I’m giving black hearts, there was someone else with them…who was it? :thinking:
:thinking: ah, I remember
@framos1792 :black_heart: :bat: :black_heart:

In case you have missed it, @jrtrussell is now into STAR WARS architecture :kissing_heart::

@IronSoldier16 didn’t you promise some writing? :sunglasses: :kissing_heart:

Annas :revolving_hearts:
@anomalia @anngelenee @lpaniist

OT
Packed and ready (really :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) tomorrow it’s 670 km again, back to work

9 Likes

Waiting for dinner. Lurking. Enjoying another day off.

3 Likes

Can’t sleep which I will really regret in 5 hours.
Moreover, I’m hungry. Maybe I should have my breakfast now to save some time in the morning.

3 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: Monday again- I hope everybody had time to charge their batteries and is ready for week 3 … sending hugs and strength :hugs::muscle:t2: keep it running soldiers

Ot: :coffee: :coffee:

Good goodnight Andy, @LP13413 have a good nights rest :crescent_moon:

5 Likes

There you go!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Squishhyyy for everyone!

Thanks! I am better! I hope @theearlywalker cures soon as well! :heart::hugs:

That sounds really good!
These 2 days i was just writinga bit…creative…and little into overthinking about some past mistakes and guilt LOL :sweat_smile::joy:
So yea dunno how time passes in overthinking!

I am doing well…nice…all going finr…just busy this week with final installment of shiting. I miss everyone and sorry can’t read and summarize everything :hugs::heart: but i love you all and I’ll always do! Take care everyone. Have a great healthy start of the week! :sunny:

5 Likes

Thank you sweet soulsis :hugs::heart::heart::kissing_heart:You were ill too?! Get well soon and don’t overthink the past- the future is gazing out the past to overwrite :hugs::heart: Love you :kissing_heart: @Honey8

2 Likes

I’m at the airport, got myself an insanely massive and bad tasting flat white. It’ll have to do till I’m actually home.

2 Likes

Maybe you just need some ‘scream action’ to get the anger from your chest? Hopefully you’re doing fine now and thanks for the awesome feedback :heart:

So, Dave is your winner? I can’t choose, damn :rofl: :rofl:

Peace! :nerd_face: I think you’re in a good mood —> 49ers? :face_with_monocle: :partying_face: :thinking:

It’s absolutely ok! I read every quote and every word, if someone tags me or answers me :relaxed: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_heart: Hopefully you’re gonna be that excited for the other picture. Also I got many graffitis pictures left and I’m gonna to share it with you all :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :grimacing:

First: Yes, that’s so sad but maybe in a couple of days or weeks the thread will be good again? I think it’s in the ‘wrong’ part of the forum

Second: Ah, these lyrics - I love it, when people connect to these songs and lyrics like I do. Thanks for that quote :kissing_heart: :heart: Hopefully you got a good start to the new week :star_struck:

Wait :scream: Rob and Joe aren’t brothers? Childhood ruined :rofl: Yeah, but then look at Brad or Dave - Come on, just hilarious :joy: :heart_eyes: :grin:

Are you doing better today? If you want, I can share you a ‘short’ playlist to get these ‘extremely pissed’ mood of your chest :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For example: Include ‘QWERTY’ ‘Wish’, ‘Figure.09’(LiT + studio version), ‘Don’t stay’ (Rock am Ring 2004 + studio) and of course ‘No more Sorrow’ and ‘Given up’

Sending you strength :pray:t2: :heart:

Still can’t get it :worried: :cold_sweat: He was a role model to younger drummers and will be sadly missed

Yes, I got a good start into the new week - just ‘hold on until the end of the month’ ? Why? Share your thoughts or do something good for you, don’t let something get into you - Hopefully you’re fine today? :heart: :pray:t2:

I WANT THAT PATCH NOW! :rofl: :heart_eyes: bc many of my friends are that typical ‘techno and hardstyle fans’ and after 2 hours I’m be like ’ yes, kill my ears now’ :rofl: :joy:

do you saved the Nathan Drake collection for Ps Plus games? Maybe I’ll give them a try.
Hopefully you got a good weekend and a good start into the new week? :kissing_heart: :star_struck: :kissing_closed_eyes:

Is he a ‘popular’ dude? I know some ‘german youtubers’ that do the same, but they’re like ’ Oh, it’s that band you have to hate it…’

sure! and 100% - Like I said last year: I just enjoy the connection and the joy of sharing my collection :heart: - how’s your fever? :worried:

health is so important and one of the greatest things any human have. So, maybe take your time - when you’re feeling that sick, how can you work for 100%?

get well soon :pray:t2:

I want back into the weekend :sob: :sweat_smile:

First: stay tuned - I’m gonna share the other Graffiti from Essen, Germany at Friday for the ‘WEP’ :kissing_heart:

second: Thanks for these pictures and even more the last one, because finally I got a better version for this ’ One More Light album’ session :heart: :pray:t2:

You deserve this :kissing_heart: :kissing_closed_eyes: :heart: :pray:t2: Enjoy your holidays and maybe you’ll share some pictures with us here? :yum:

Thanks for the squishies :heart_eyes: - Good to read from you and even more, that you’re doing well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Squishies back to you! :kissing_heart: :hugs:

quick tags to
@rickvanmeijel (thanks for tagging me for your music! :pray:t2: :grimacing: :sunglasses: :heart: )
@AJ_7 @Lilyope @Mockingj4y @jrtrussell @justinkilmer @chigokurosaki @melisLP @IronSoldier16 (make some noise! :worried:) @StephLP18 :hugs: :roll_eyes: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :heart: :heart:

OT:
Hoodie Tasse

I received 2/2 of my orders from the LP store at the weekend - FINALLY!!! :rofl: :heart: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: The hoodie (size M) fits perfect and the heat changing mug is just beautiful :heart: :heart_eyes:

Also got a ‘normal’ start into the new week - Feel like very tired and cold, it’s sh*tty weather in good old Germany :persevere:

Wishing everyone a good start into the new week and sending squishies, love and strength to everyone. And don’t forget…

Chester fist

YOU ROCK!!! :heart:

11 Likes

Breakfast time! Good Monday morning everybody!!

3 Likes

He’s actually a popular guy in the rock area who does reviews but quick fire reviews that last about 10 minutes each. There’s a few people I watch for reviews…

Music - Rocked, VlogDave, The Rock Critic/Crash Thompson, Stevie T (but funny and hilarious music fails), Become The Knight (does Song Suggestions),

TV/Films - Cinematic Excrement (Sean Moore), Jeremy Jahns, Chris Stuckmann, Diamondbolt (mostly younger audiences and anything Asylum based movies),

That’s the people I watch the most.

2 Likes

Yes, well, from what I was pissed about. Every day something new pops up :roll_eyes:, oh well. Thanks for asking and for the list. :blush:

I got the same hoodie! Only put it one once bc I was sick but it’s super comfy!
Have good one. :purple_heart:
For anyone who needs a good giggle…

IMG_20191204_111945

5 Likes

Screenshot_20200113-195650_Facebook

ORDER NOW! IT WILL BE OUT OF STOCK FAST!
I already buy one. :mantelpiece_clock: :loudspeaker:

4 Likes

Arrived after 670 km at the farm, did it in 8,5 hours, even so I wasn’t that well and had a short nap and a food break.
Now I’m totally exhausted.
Tomorrow straight into lambing season in the rain. Hope it will be a good day! :blush: :rofl:

:hugs: :green_heart: :hugs: :green_heart: :hugs: :green_heart: :hugs: :green_heart: :hugs: :green_heart: :hugs: :green_heart:

This pic stuck me, so much my feeling sometimes

20200113_210921

5 Likes

Seeing a smiling mike makes me automatically smile too​:blush::heart_eyes:

:hugs::heart:

Oh ok👍

:joy::joy::joy:yeah,being able to argue is often useful

Always​:blush::heart::heart:yeah​:joy:i think i’m even younger(he’s 18 right?),still going to school​:grin:

Yeah​:muscle::heart::hugs:thanks! I send some hugs and love to you too!:heart::heart::heart:

Being creative sounds good too!:blush:
And those thoughts about the past are haunting everyone at some point​:laughing:but don’t let them be stuck in your head for too long!:hugs:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::hugs::heart::hugs:you too!

:joy:yeah i did listen(and ‘sing’) to some good songs with scream action ,i’m feeling very good at the moment😊thanks for asking❤

Yeah,let’s pick dave😂

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Woohoo!:star_struck::joy::heart_eyes:

I know… but better days will come!:sun_with_face::heart:

Thank youu!!! Same to you!:hugs::heart: The pic is awesome! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Aaah​:joy::heart_eyes::joy:i love this Story :joy:and their laugh is so adorable​:heart_eyes::grin:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: i need one too!

Ot: just came back from swimming,and now i’m SO hungry and i’m gonna eat the rest of the lasagna i made yesterday​:heart_eyes::yum:(who else thinks some things taste even better on the next day?)

Wish you all a great start into this week!:hugs::innocent::heart::star_struck::muscle::hugs::hugs:stay strong​:hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

Glad to be home! :slight_smile: Enjoyed the evening with parents for a bit and then my cousin came over for a visit, had dinner and a drink. It was great to catch up!

I also talked with my manager, he told me not to stress and worry that everything was alright whilst he was away. He even booked us tickets to a gig in April.

Plans for the week include food, sleep, seeing friends and just relaxing :sunglasses:

8 Likes