HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Yeah! Finally! This morning went out for a bit of shopping and afternoon/evening relaxing with good music, good vibes, lpu! :heart: :heart_eyes: :blush:
You? Free day for you as well? :grin: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

Good morning @LP13413 ! :cat: :hugs: :hugs:

Nice view @theearlywalker ! Have fun! :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

OT: shower, preparing the bag for tomorrow, then dinner :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Pray for Australia! Petrusich-Chester-Bennington

Stay strong people, animals and nature :heart: :heart: :sob:

7 Likes

Got back from work, hectic its our first day back! Tired as well

3 Likes

Just heard it. The production is alright, but the style isn’t my taste either. The saxophone at the end is cool though! I wish it were more present in the song. Btw I’ve just shared a preview of my music, check out my personal thread :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good evening to you all! :stars:
Good day over the pond! :sunny:
Sleep tight @Honey8 my dear! :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Missed you too! :pleading_face: :grin: :hugs: :yellow_heart:
How is it going? :upside_down_face:

:blush: keep this up! :relaxed: but don’t forget to have fun with us! Missed you! :hugs: :green_heart: And your Chester pics! :blush:

Please, share :hugs: :heart_decoration:

Get well soon! :muscle: :hugs: :orange_heart:

Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
“I told myself, I wouldn’t.” :joy:

Oh, pleeeease :pleading_face: :grin:

And back :revolving_hearts:

Hey! Nice you checked in anyway :hugs: :brown_heart:

:tada: :hugs: :blue_heart:

Thanks :hugs: :yellow_heart: hope you doing good or at least better :muscle:

Thanks! Good Tuesday to you! :hugs: :heart:

@Lilyope :woman_cartwheeling: :hugs: :purple_heart: :green_heart: :purple_heart:

@anngelenee :hugs: :heavy_heart_exclamation: What’s up? :blush:

@anomalia :revolving_hearts:

OT
Hm
No. No complaining. That’s just annoying. :joy:
So :dancer: :rooster: :crazy_face: :joy:

20200106_204443

13 Likes

@lplove It’s his signature sound recently, although I felt LP used to hold their own signature back in the day. Ten seconds in and you’d know it was them. Must be Mike. Awesome picture. Anyway, I was wondering where you’ve been! I’m hoping to see your top albums on the LP thread newly created here:

Come and post something!!! :wink:

@Linkineli so true. I just love the tone of Mike’s voice and we hear it so much more than we did in the beginning so I have a greater appreciation of it in any form.

So cute!!! :heart_eyes: Thanks for sharing. @framos1792 loves pictures on this thread so keep them coming :rofl:

6 Likes

:thinking: a grumpy Brit and a grumpy German :thinking: y’all should go into a bar and be the start of a joke lol :rofl:

4 Likes

Better run, little Mexican

3 Likes

How am I grumpy? :laughing:

:rofl:

3 Likes

I’m the gingerbrexican😈
HA and I threw a little brexit in there :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Hey Lady, thx… I’m back and forth, depending. Too many issues. :roll_eyes:

Hope all is well. :hugs::kissing_heart::purple_heart:

Same sound just depends on their lives really… just like they always said in interviews. Mike’s always been the producer for LP, even when someone more experienced was there… if that makes any sense. As for the album thread, love seeing everyone’s list and some actually shock me. But, don’t think I can make a list. :thinking::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Post-work lurking…like a boss. South Park is also on.

5 Likes

Hahaha hey Andy - @LP13413 :blush: yeah- what happened with the cracked door? Good unwinding and good goodnight :crescent_moon:

And :sunny::sunny: Good morning family :sunny::sunny: First working day for me this year… and in rush already- hugs for y’all :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

Ot rushing :running_man:

5 Likes

I saw it as I was about to go home from work. The baseball coach told me it was one of his kids that did it. They didn’t close the gym doors before they started throwing and pitching to each other, someone missed a catch, and the ball sailed into the lobby, bounced off the rug, and made contact with the glass.

It only cracked the glass, it didn’t completely shatter it.

3 Likes

Good morning!! I’m going to work! :muscle: have a nice day dear soldiers! :smile: :heart:

3 Likes

I’m back home early from work. Dealt with a lot of stuff today and dropped by the bank as well before heading home. Now on to that assignment…

3 Likes

I just woke up, and I’m making breakfast.

2 Likes

Good Morning all!

Hope you are are doing well!

Nothing too exciting going over here lol. Work is still pretty slow so they had me take off yesterday, so did some stuff around the house to make myself useful :joy:
But didn’t want to overdo it so made sure to play some Switch and PS4 through out the day as well :crazy_face:

That’s pretty much all the excitement from me :joy:

3 Likes

Chilling watching tv!

2 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. I just got up i have been sleeping in on my day off . I have a bad week.