HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

I feel the same way, this year went by incredibly fast.

Busy with school as usual. I’ve been looking for an internship but haven’t had much success finding one, which caused some stress along the way. Today I’ve finally been invited for an interview for next week, so I’m really hoping this will be the right one. Holidays will start in three weeks, I’m longing for it!

How have you been??

3 Likes

Good Morning all and happy Monday!

Been MIA for the last few days trying to not use my phone as much as I have been. My 5 day weekend if finally over and now back to reality once again :sob::sob::joy:

Yup! I’ve been eyeing it for a while now :joy: I’ve been dropping some hints for Christmas so if I don’t get it I’ll cave and just buy it myself :joy:

33 AM
38 AM

Well you dogs are more active than mine :joy: I mean I guess the girls run like maniacs around the house for a good hour or so every time we get home :joy: Doesn’t matter if its 30 minutes or a few hours.

I’ve got a busy day today but if I can I will check in and try to catch up with everyone! Hopping you all have a great day!!

5 Likes

I had an earrrrrrly start to my day, and schools ended up closing halfway through my shoveling. Now I’m sitting with my feet up in front of South Park.

2 Likes

Thx to those who answered my marriage question. :purple_heart:
Obviously no one has to answer but does anyone here live on the gulf side of Florida?

Round 1 is complete. Round 2 has begun :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

20191201_160750

20191202_112449

6 Likes

Today has been hell. I was supposed to start late at work (11am) and finish early (by 2pm) (cause we had some admin stuff to deal with) but I got a text from my manager in the morning that one member of staff didn’t show up. Of course I wanted to go in earlier and help but DAMN, the freaking piccadilly line was down so everyone was either taking the bus (I was refused entrance in 2 buses) cause it was too crowded or Ubers. I managed to get a hold of one after HALF an hour! It was chaos! I arrived at work about 1,5 hours after I had left my house (and I’m only a short 15min bus ride away). Madness. And obviously it was super busy and other things happened and I ended up staying till close. So yeah… and now I need to start on an assignment for uni and hope to finish it on time.

4 Likes
2 Likes

:sunny::yellow_heart::sunny: Good morning family :sunny::yellow_heart::sunny:

… when I opened the louvres yesterday I was like WTF :bangbang: there was SNOW :scream: god bless it was not so much that I had to shovel… :sweat_smile: :thinking: do I have to state that I hate winter? And snow? And cold? Or is it already obvious!!! :joy::joy: - I’m a summer sunshine :sunny: soul- future plan is to someday move to the south… somewhere where there is spring all over the year :heart_eyes:… my vision of a perfect place :heart: … but yeah… reality is another atm-

I guess life is about dealing with circumstances and people we would wish to be diverse- so it’s a fight over long phases … good that we have this place here to rant ( like I do atm- somehow I’m in the mood to spit it all out :face_vomiting:… ) to get a good word from people understanding and to share the most powerful feeling in the world: LOVE :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart: - let’s be aware of each other and stand together- ALWAYS :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart: We are the CHANGE !!

@Honey8 :hugs::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::kissing_heart: so nice to find your post and congos for your new phone :tada::tada: finally! Enjoy - and I hope the forums will see you more often from up now?? :heart: would be soooo great :hugs::blush::kissing_heart:

@evooba … what a bad day :hugs: sending you strength and good working flow for the assignment :muscle:t2::hugs:

@justinkilmer good luck getting it giftet :crossed_fingers:t2:- I’ll buy it myself… and thanx for the link- gonna go and pack me my xmas gift box :package: :blush::+1:t2::hugs:

@HakManLP :loudspeaker: goooood moooorning :sunny::sunny:- how’s your week so far?

@drounzer II would really freak out if :clap:t2: someone would wear a merch shirt under a suite - my definition of a cool style!! :clap:t2:

@anna834 & @lplove bonecrushers :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: stay strong girls :muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

And to you all: have a good day soldiers- :sunny: Stay strong :muscle:t2: and keep the faith :heart:

Ot: getting ready for work

@LP13413 thanx for the link! Sending you strength and have a good nights rest my friend!

10 Likes

Sending you strength @theearlywalker. Life can be hard but it’s the little moments that make it all worth it. Keep dreaming about that sunshine place because you never know when it will become a reality! I’m hoping it happens much sooner than you think.

@evooba That sucks. I hope today is a better day. Good Luck with your assignment. Hoping smooth times ahead for you.

@anna834 as always :hugs: :heart: from me

Oh Rick this is brilliant! I know how much stress you have for this. Good Luck and please keep me updated! Keeping my fingers crossed.

@HakManLP I came out of hibernation to say hello to you! :joy:

@drounzer I hope you are well!

Sending strength to @StephLP18, @chigokurosaki and @IronSoldier16 ! I hope you all are well!

@gatsie It’s been a while! I hope you are well!

On topic: Was so happy to see this in a book I was reading!

20191203_134431

Have a great day everyone!

8 Likes

Zakopane, Poland :slight_smile:

We need to find two snowmans who’s get married and will be cool :snowman_with_snow: :joy:

80a6a54e64c243b1fd270649a2cdc0f2

3 Likes

@AJ_7 I am doing well, and it’s been awhile since we talked so how are you doing

2 Likes

Screenshot_20191203-123900_Instagram

Can someone tell me , are this tshirt? Mike posted them? The design look awesome. . :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I did it too :rofl::heart_eyes::metal:t2: Just a merch collectors life :rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::crazy_face:

beautiful but I “hate” snow :rofl:

so f’cking busy and I’m little bit sick but “… a fighter never quits” :muscle:t2: like Dropkick Muprhys sing

yes, thank you mate :star_struck::metal:t2:

I heard from this place - it’s a famous place for ski jumping right?

But you took a little bit time and just wrote it down so good to hear from you :blush:

I think another artist which has influence, relations or even more with Mike?

Oh no, what a crisis - damn :expressionless::sweat:
Hopefully you’ll finish it in time

South Park? The series? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

YES! :star_struck:

also greetings to @anna834 @lpfan61 @zanybelle @rickvanmeijel @Linkineli @Lilyope @framos1792 @melisLP and all others soldiers, who I couldn’t tag :heart::metal:t2:

hope this one here makes your tuesday a bit better

Chester red hair

maybe some good music and awesome screams would help me to get power again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::metal:t2::heart:

OT: waiting for the new Mike Shinoda music video for “fine”

14 Likes

Awesome!:heart_eyes: i once read a book with a song list at the end and i was very excited to find Linkin Park with i think it was waiting for the end :blush:

Yeah i think it’s one of the most important things in life to have people you can trust amd share love with, who understand you and are always there,even if the circumstances are changing…:heart::heart::heart:i hope the best circumstances are coming for you,with a warm future in a summer region​:relaxed::parasol_on_ground::sun_with_face:

Yes they do😍 i love how mike has shown us more art stuff recently😊
Ot: i have piano lesson later and now i need to get a huge essay done til tomorrow​:expressionless::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh believe me, I hate the snow too. The 3rd batch is here now. :roll_eyes::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

And yes those are tshirts. You’ll see a symbol for a pack of 3 in the upper right hand corner.

2 Likes

Thanks so much AJ, I will :slight_smile:

Greetings back! Have a good evening man

4 Likes

Oh gosh… i feel stupid :unamused: :man_facepalming: i haven’t seen the symbol :man_facepalming: thanks :raising_hand_man:

I would love to learn it… i just have no time… :sweat_smile: good luck :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Bit the same… not much happend. :slightly_smiling_face: how are ya?

Hahahahaha nice :joy: :grin: :muscle: :sunglasses:

Luckily no snow here… :muscle: and happy for you it was just a little… if it snows here in the Netherlands, whole traffic is a disaster :unamused:

High five! Me too :star_struck: :relaxed: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Wow. that’s fucked… :neutral_face: how are you now? Boss was not mad about you where late?

@anna834 how are you? :kissing_heart:
@theearlywalker , @zanybelle bonecrusher :heartpulse: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

img-1045198-chester-bennington_widelg
:heart:

Much love family. Take care
Believe in yourself! You are amazing!

:v:

6 Likes

No worries. Don’t feel stupid, sometimes when I’m looking for something… it’s usually staring me in the face. Lol

2 Likes

Hey @drounzer :blush: absolutely awesome pic and great words- that made my evening :heart_eyes: ty, biiig bonecrusher back to youuu :hugs::hugs::hugs:

… and ofc to you too dear @lplove :blush::hugs::hugs::hugs: hope you have a good day?!

Thanx @AJ_7 - :heart::hugs::hugs::kissing_heart: your words are like a warm shower :blush: you are wonderful- only the best for you :yellow_heart:

@HakManLP speedy recovery :+1:t2:, take care my friend!

@Linkineli awwww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so nice to feel understood- thank you :blush:

@justinkilmer- @anna834 :eyes: where are youuuu?? Have a hug :hugs: and stay strong :muscle:t2:

Ot: Unwinding after work :relaxed:

6 Likes

I’m relaxing next to Thurman, ad watching the sun (it’s actually out today!) glistening off yesterday’s snow. After the kids had six days off for Thanksgiving (well, technically five plus the snow day), schools are back open today.

@AJ_7 It was a few years ago, but I found one of those in a book, too!

DSCN3007

4 Likes

No more :smile: Thanks for asking.

Can’t complain, just a bit bored, also I’ve playing a lot CR and the keyboard (I learnt to play the Intro of In The End, in this month I’ll learn the rest of the song :sweat_smile: )

So beautiful! :heart_eyes:

On Topic: Checking out forum.

5 Likes