HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Hey all!

Really hate being busy, keeps me from stopping by :sweat_smile:

Hoping things get better soon!! Sending positive thoughts!! :hugs::hugs:

I love that :joy: :joy:

@anna834 Loving the mug! :smile: How are things going on your side of the world??

Hey!! Been busy with so many things lately haha it is nice as it keeps me out of trouble… I guess… :joy:
How have you been?? :smile:

Just gonna chime in here :wink: lol the books (in my opinon) are great and at the top of my things you should read! Otherwise the I am number 4 series (and side series) are my go to :nerd_face:

I’ll see what I can do lol, Pictures don’t do enough justice :joy:

OT: Work work work :sleeping: :sleeping:

I hope everyone else is enjoying themselves!!

3 Likes

I’m just to the west of you. I don’t think it could get any worse than Halloween was. At least we’re not supposed to get any accumulating snow this week. The higher elevations will see a few inches, though.

On topic, enjoying lunch in front of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. There’s a cat sleeping next to me, and he’s starting to snore.

Happy election day! To be honest though, I’m more excited about the chicken barbecue down the street that will serve as my dinner tonight.

5 Likes

This right here just sounds amazing :joy: Well besides Election day… But Chicken and the Fresh Prince :ok_hand: Okay with me :joy:

2 Likes

Jajaja d**n why did you call me pendejo? And what do you mean with “time to return” :thinking:?

Actually was @jrtrussell XD

Rest all you can, you deserve it.

OT: getting up from my bed, going to eat something and then work.

Have a great day everyone.

1 Like

Ask my teacher. :innocent: Ah, dang, that was you! :kissing_heart:

I ment @chigokurosaki

You bs me, I know that you actually already joined.
Remember, I’m your stalker :female_detective: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

No I checked this morning :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: 10k was me and last post was me too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I was gonna reply to say the exact same thing :rofl:
If I’m @lp13413, I’m like

Ah but y’all leave meeee out huh? :triumph:

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

Aye. I got the legit 10k. You just got it after it glitched. :triumph: and I thought we agreed on a tie?

Just to the west? I circled 7 states, lol. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Our Halloween wasn’t that bad, sure we had rain and heavy winds but we’ve had worse.

Fresh Prince? born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days, chillin’ out maxin’ relaxin’ all cool…

Chicken bbq is always good.

1 Like

My zip code’s in my screen name :slight_smile:

1 Like

You NY’ers, lucky I know the language :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Wait… there is more from I am number 4? :flushed: never know. Okay cool I’m gonna check that out. I liked the movie.

I could be better. Finally done with the flu. The medication is also better now. Feeling little by little better. :hugs: :muscle:

Hahahahah :laughing: :laughing:

I love to, but it’s just to many things here on this community. Hard to try to keep up with it :wink: :smiley:
I join when I can
Cool mug to :heart: :muscle:

Yep. :heart_eyes: it would be awesome :metal:

Hahah, do what you want to :smiley: i like the snow to. But not when I have to drive through it… :unamused: hahah :laughing:

Take your well deserved time off! :hugs:

@theearlywalker how are you? :smiley: it’s little quiet aroud you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: hope things are good.

Well I’m in bed already. Going to Dreamland.
Been a good day of work today. :smiley: Luckily no snow… :laughing: I already heard some Christmas songs coming by on the radio… damn those songs. Keep repeating it in my head. :unamused:
"Last Christmas I give you my heart, but the very next day you give it away… " He always loses his heart… :laughing: also good luck with getting the song out of you head :laughing:
Also watched some soccer today, Chelsea vs Ajax… damn what a match… poeh. :flushed: :open_mouth: It was a damn interested game… :grimacing:

Sleep well lovers! Or goodmorning!
Peace :v:

4 Likes

I have a love/hate relationship with IG right now. Why is it such a pain in the ass to clip a video so I can share? :thinking::roll_eyes::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Home from work, and I have to turn around and go back in eight hours.

I must sleep first, though.

1 Like

Good goodnight Andy @LP13413 sleep well :blush:

1 Like

Hey how are you … sorry for late reply actually was away from my laptop and internet connection…
And yeah sure I wanna join every topic btw what is bathtub cinema? Sounds something like those toys tub in Comic-cons

Another sh*t day done. Got home and ordered a bunch of vinyls to make me happy. Will try and do some uni work now.

2 Likes

Listen music, make something on Photoshop

1 Like

I came home and had leftovers after another long 12-hour work day, and I have another one to work tomorrow. My Friday should be relatively normal, though.

1 Like

Sending strengths :muscle:

1 Like