HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Hey @theearlywalker, sending you strength for these last days. Better days will come without a doubt :hugs::hugs::hugs::muscle::muscle::muscle::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::tea::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::purple_heart:

original

@anna834 Your welcome :hugs::hugs::hugs::woman_cartwheeling::purple_heart:

OT: going to get up and take a perfect public holiday breakfast

3 Likes

Thank you so much Anna!! :kissing_heart::revolving_hearts::hugs::bouquet:

2 Likes

Good Morning all!

Big Hug from my side of the pond!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: Hoping things get better soon and fast!!

Okay that restaurant takes the cake for best mug display! !

@framos1792 Love the pumpkin carving! :bat:

I heard that! I’m super excited! All my favorite bands from my childhood/teens are making a come back and it’s great!

OT: well yesterday was again my favorite time of year!

IMG_0809

After work I got to experience my Dad’s normal halloween decorations. He basically makes his yard into a haunted house, complete with jumping spiders, creepy animatronics , and much much more. If i can get the videos uploaded I will definitely share!

Hope everyone has a great Friday!! :smile:

7 Likes

Awesome pumpkin! The only other one I’ve seen on this forum unless they’re all posted somewhere I can’t find… :neutral_face: At least people know what yours is! Haha. So bummed about that. @lpfan61 and @the_termin8r Grrrrr! :confounded:

Secondly, I didn’t get any notification of your reply to me! Why @thatguywhosthemod!

Yep, I want to use that cinema bath. Me and @drounzer are friends now, once he’s all rich and with cinema baths I shall visit and spend the entire time enjoying my rich friends house. :stuck_out_tongue: That’s what friends are for. Sure, what’s an auto topic thingy? I’m there.

Aww :hugs: how are you otherwise? You seem quietly bummed. Except that moon fact, now that’s more like it. :raised_hand:

Oh cool I like their place. Do they have a bath? Haha.

A little better yes, thank you. Some unique pumpkins… but the scary face won and some person who dressed up like a pumpkin :unamused: argh! :unamused::roll_eyes::grimacing: Everyone pretty much harshed my buzz on Halloween. Then, I nearly got killed by a firework! The rocket almost flew right into me and I had to run and duck. Damn kids. I hate people.

I think everyone should quote this, I wanna see this picture a lot! Haha. Guten tag. That’s the only German word thing know… and I think I spelt it wrong :sweat_smile: haha. Oh, I was going to share YouTube videos of LP songs… I’m really stuck on Battle Symphony right now :metal:

7 Likes

@theearlywalker: great, I thought about Munich too, because a friend lives there. Also sending strength to you :slight_smile:
@anna834 so many mugs :scream:
@Lilyope what did you eat? :yum:
@linkinisa you’re from Germany too? :thinking:
@framos1792 awesome Batman pics :star_struck:
@zanybelle you spelt it right :grimacing:
@alz89 I readed your posting too late - so it’s #handsomenoda ? :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
@StephLP18: busy weeks? :expressionless::worried:

OT: so today is a good day, because after My Chemical Romance announced a reunion, none other than RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE ANNOUNCED A REUNION FOR 2020 too - this is so awesome :heart_eyes::sunglasses::metal:t2:

So, it’s time that I’m joining the ‘mug connection’ with one of my favorites
Chester%20Tasse%201 Chester%20Tasse%202
Chester%20Tasse%203
so Chester screams for me in the morning :heart_eyes::sunglasses::metal:t2::heart:
also is lettered with ‘In Loving Memory’ - The scream pictures off Chesters will always be my favorite ones :metal:t2::heart:

Also I got a special oldschool wallpaper for you Soldiers
Linkin%20Park%20Hybrid%20Theory%20Platin

I think it’s 2000 with the Platin Award for Hybrid Theory

Wishing all of you a good week-end soldiers :slight_smile: :metal:t2::yum::heart:

9 Likes

This. :grin:

OT: Listening music (Skip the use) and playing WoW

3 Likes

So I left my phone next to the toilet sink at work as I was putting deep heat on and my boss comes down and passes me my phone…she goes “ I knew it was yours as I clicked on the phone and it came up with you and a very handsome chap, who is he?” I went “oh that’s Mike Shinoda!!!” Hahahaha!! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I hope you all are doing well, and you all have a wonderful weekend, sorry I haven’t been on much

4 Likes

Yeah I have been busy, especially because of my emotions and things that have happened that I don’t want to talk about at this time

So schools in the area are closed for the day. The strong winds and the heavy rain last night into this morning caused a lot of flooding and road closures and power outages. That added onto the nightmare of a night that I had at work. By the time I came home, my feet were completely soaked through, as I walked through puddles and flooding.

Just because there was no school doesn’t mean I’m completely off the hook, though. I have to go in shortly because it’s opening night for the middle school’s musical! It runs all weekend, so naturally, I’m not only working tonight, but tomorrow and Sunday as well.

I also just had an audience of one watching me play the piano a few minutes ago.

DSCN2936

4 Likes

RATM is back?!? Sweet!!!

My hometown rescheduled trickortreat until tomorrow bc last night was supposed to be heavy winds and rain. Personally, my parents either drove me when I was a kid or we took an umbrella. I don’t get it.

1 Like

Today has been hell. I’m so damn tired. I’m waking up at 5am tomorrow to head into work early, hoping to have everything ready for an 8am opening.

1 Like

Get some rest! Tomorrow is a new day! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Near Germany, I’m from Switzerland :switzerland: :grin::kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

And now I’m home, relaxing with the rest of my night before I go back to work and do it all again tomorrow.

I need ice cream, or something.

3 Likes

Enjoy the ice cream :blush:
Or the something :joy:
And the cat :cat2:
20191102_040224
:hugs:

4 Likes

Ice cream always helps. What flavor?!? :icecream::ice_cream:

I ended up not choosing ice cream. We might have cookie dough or something similar. I’m not sure. I found some pretzels in the cupboard.

3 Likes

Pretzels?!? Nooooooooooo, cookie dough is okay though. :rofl:

1 Like

Trying to sleep but wide awake as ribs and back are tender and lying down is uncomfortable…