HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

That’s insane @AJ_7! :open_mouth: Stay hydrated and inside under the AC whenever you can.

I’m guilty of this as well :smile:, even though I might not be as adapted at this as Batman himself.

In other news, I’m excited about today. Going to release new stuff :grin:

5 Likes

Right when we discovered that this breed has an 8 to 10 years of life we were already 8 and had already problems that i couldn’t diagnose.
I’ve been blaming my self for it but 5 doctors didn’t either!
All i tried doing was walk him every day so his mood gets better but it turns out that our problem was not magnetizing depression from its boss, but some kidney problems.
Stayed 7 days in the hospital and after Xrays, ultrasound AND a CT scan we discovered we do have a big heart. We knew already, but now we have the vivid proof :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
There’s something on it that makes it +1/3 of the normal size
good news is that it’s not a tumor but the only other explanation is some sort of an aneurysm that we will live with until it goes boom one day.

last week cost 2.3k € but not for me,
to me it came down to 1.5k but it was still over my summer stash
so, no more vacating for us and you are so stuck with me for summer! :yum: :innocent:

I’m too busy to travel anyway
Medication on two dogs starts at 09:30 and ends at 02:00.
That picture is not accurate, it includes the medication for two dogs.
This is only a report, it does not come out in a bad mood even if it sounds like bad news
to someone reading.
i am really happy because after discovering these problems and going through the cure, i have a different dog now, full of joy!
If i didn’t decide to not leave him behind this August, he would have not survived!

I am extremely happy!
Yet, stuck in Athens with no clothes since i rushed out of the island in high hopes i’d return!
maybe i’ll start a “donate for my vacation” plan :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: :money_mouth_face:
considering my fanbase, i won’t even make it to the corner of my street! :rofl:

Have a great day LPUUUUUUUUUU :hugs:

3 Likes

Morning guys! I finally managed to sleep properly. Almost 12 hours! :smiley:
We’re going to IKEA today, my flatmate needs new pillows. We said we won’t buy anything else but cinnamon rolls. Let’s see! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Back at the farm.
The flock had jumped the fence, did a little stroll up the street on neighbouring grass. As I arrived just one sheep was in the middle of the road, luckily unharmed.
20190816_080124
As I called they immediately flowed, obviously with a little bad conscience, back into the fence.
Just to lay down, totally satisfied with the stolen grass.
20190816_103053
I did a little more fencing, but as I walked back to the car, I saw this little buggers:
20190816_100123
Quite unconcerned that they were without the rest. But I chased them back too.
So now I really deserve a lunch break!

So, where was I before I had to jump the bed in such a hurry?:thinking:

Greetings! :wave:

@Fravaco missed some more :heart::black_heart::heart:

@anomalia a hug for you! :hugs: It’s a pleasure to have you here! :heart:

Thanks for sharing! The Chester part gave me goose bumps. :blush:
:bell: 22 :bell:
:hugs::heart:

:joy::joy::rofl: in between extensive spamming and silently watching, you never leave this place :laughing:
I’m not really different :sunglasses::laughing:

It’s not my combo, it’s @birdy1989 and as far as I know Tequila at least gets no guinea pigs and also no batmouse :grimacing:
:black_heart::bat::black_heart:

Yeah!!! :partying_face: You alone? Or a coproduction? :hugs:
@MenyaNet how are you doing?:heart:

Hey @achilleas7 that sounds like good news! Kidney problems ar often good to treat! And maybe the big heart is something he lives already for ever with and will continue! :muscle:

:joy::joy::rofl:
No going away for summer vacation this year eather, so we stuck hear :flushed::kissing_heart::joy:

That’s hard resolutions! Not even a hot dog? :pleading_face: Wish you luck :muscle::laughing::hugs:

So, I already had enough OT

Seeing you tipping @theearlywalker :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

Big hugs and love to all of you! :hugs::hugs::heart::heart:

11 Likes

How nice- enjoy your shopping trip - this well rested you definitely get home with full bags :joy::joy: @evooba

Hey @anna834 - writing a book ?! :joy: seeing you like 20 mins now :joy:

O t: pooling :beach_umbrella:

@lp13413 awww - cuddles for Thumy - have a good day Andy

5 Likes

Another collaboration! Just posted it in my thread: Rick van Meijel music projects - #157 by rickvanmeijel

6 Likes

Back from IKEA, we did buy a few new plants :slight_smile: And lots of cinnamon rolls.

It’s my cousin’s birthday today so I’m going over to her place later tonight.

4 Likes

Good Morning from my end! :smile:

:tada::tada: I’ll take that as a win! lol Glad to hear you got some much needed sleep!

@anna834 darn sheep! :joy: I’m glad to hear that none were harmed though!

Agreed! Me too! might be one of my favorite Linkin Park covers - but they also did Heavy/Papercut which also works really well together too!

It’s coming so fast! I’m still both excited but also just not believing its about to happen :joy:

Would be the best wedding entrance to date :joy: But only one flaw it’s going to be an outdoor-ish wedding so you’ll just end up having to glide in out of nowhere :joy: But still would look pretty epic!

@rickvanmeijel awesome! Will be going to check it out soon!!

@theearlywalker hope you enjoy the pool!

OT: I’m a bit happy I just checked out the forum. I have calmed down from the time I started to the time I’m typing this sentence. I had a co-worker (who I usually don’t see much) get very testy and in my face a bit and yell. (I kept my cool but every once of me wanted to just tell him to calm the [spoiler]fuck[/spoiler] down! Then after had a pointless meeting basically telling us that we are busy and need to work, followed by some other crap… I need a drink and it’s just turning 10 am here :joy: I guess coffee and music to help me calm down…

Edit: as i just saw you typing @evooba yay cinnamon rolls!!! :yum: :custard: <— close enough to a cinnamon roll :joy:

hope everyone has a great day!

5 Likes

That’s great, do let me know what you think! And try to take it easy today, it seems there’s a lot of crap going on :smile:

3 Likes

It will take ages for me to summarize 300+ posts :joy:
So here’s all in short

@anna834 Thank you for the tags ad lovely wishes that you send me everyday unconditionally :hugs: Just to let you know that the wishes and love make me strong… they reach me even if i don’t come here so thank you! :heart:

@justinkilmer calm down sending strength! Hope the music and :coffee: relaxed you and you feel better!

Saw them on when and where thread! They look nice :smiley:

I see she did write a book with images ! :joy:

@lpfan61 @AJ_7 and everyone else facing the 40+ degree C heat i wish the weather gets better! stay cool ! :snowflake: :snowflake:

Annnd! I dont know lol, just i am short of time and i love you all even more everyday hehe :hugs: :heart:

On topic - spamming around

edit: tired… goodnight :sleeping:

11 Likes

Hello everyone!!, i’m probably gonna watch a few films as weather tonight is awful :cloud_with_rain:

And a few drinks :smile: :+1:

4 Likes

Hello beautiful people! :heart:

Ive got some great news! I found a home! :exclamation: :heart_eyes: :hugs: :sunglasses: Tomorrow I’m gonna sign the papers and I’ve got official a home. Been very busy with planning things. Sorry for not beeing on this community. I read that a lot of things happend! Try to catch up. :clock1: :face_with_monocle:

How are you all doing? I’m enjoying my evening. Listen to the rain :cloud_with_rain:
:v:

8 Likes

Back from my cousin’s. Had a lovely time celebrating, it was good spending time with my old flat mates and some new friends.
This was early appetisers, my cousin baked a brilliant tiramisu too! (No photo, ate it too fast).

And this is Clyde, the new cat of the house @AJ_7

11 Likes

I’m off to bed. I had a long, boring day at work, almost working exclusively alone the entire day. I also stayed late for some overtime.

I also have to wake up earrrrrly. My mom and I are on a bus to Yankee Stadium tomorrow for a ball game. :baseball: We have to drive about an hour away to catch the bus that’s roughly a three hour ride to the Bronx.

Adiós!

6 Likes

Good morning :wave:
Good night :hugs:
And @Honey8 :heart_eyes: back here :star_struck::heart: love you :heart:

Yum :yum: and some curiosity, do you say bake to something you make? We only use bake for something you put into a stove to bake?
:hugs:

Do what ever is best for you!:muscle: congrats on the new home! :blush::hugs:

Hugge de hug for @achilleas7 and the doggy :butterfly:

@zanybelle haven’t seen you in this topic. Come on, jump in.:hugs::wave:

Have a great time! :clap::hugs:

Hey @justinkilmer :hugs: great post! Really fun reading it! :grin:

I know that feeling, stay strong and calm! But don’t let anyone push over you. :muscle:
Aaaaaaand:
:bell: 21 :bell: :tada:
Tell me if you get to watch my big fat greek wedding together. By the way, my daughter’s name is not Toula :joy:

@theearlywalker thank you for your holiday pics :star_struck: please continue :heart_eyes::hugs:

@Fravaco :heart::black_heart::heart:

Oh! There are a lot of people who I want to give special hug. I just think, I don’t need to fail on the tagging restrictions. You know me well enough, that I mean you! :heart::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

OT
After my involuntary early sheep start yesterday, I had this long break and started late again. I knew it would be sad for the little girl, that brought me the stone from Sweden. She is always so happy to see me, while her mother takes the evening care of their horse. So I decided to call the mother and on the way to the sheep I picked up the little one, 6 years, and her older sister, 10 years. They had quite fun running around with the dogs, while I did the fences, even helped. Best part was, as soon we left the street and came on farm roads, I let them drive. On my lap, of cause. The little one was more pretending and tooting the horn :loud_sound: but the older one was really good in controlling the wheel. :smiley:

:joy::joy: Sorry, can’t help it :rofl:

Great weekend to all of you!! Relaxe and enjoy! :relaxed::crazy_face:
And for the working squat, stay strong!:muscle:

So, have to start. Sheep are waiting, hopefully in the fence. :roll_eyes::laughing::joy:

6 Likes

Heyyyy! I’m fine! Just lots of complicated stuff going on! I posted an update about it just now. I’m gonna be honest… I am always surprised to see you all thinking about me while I’m gone. It’s quite flattering, and I love you all for it. How are you??

6 Likes

Good morning you wonderful bunch of amazing people :sunny::sunny::yellow_heart: have a good Saturday and try to be the light in every dark

@the3rdtausk heeey yooo finally a sign, gonna check out your thread now - but I’m happy you seem to be ok !!! :hugs::yellow_heart:

@justinkilmer :blush: sometimes it’s like this- god bless it’s weekend now… time to relax

@evooba yum :yum: sounds perfect - happy you had a good time :heart_eyes::hugs::muscle:t2:

@anna834 lol - have a good time dear :sunny::hugs::muscle:t2:

Ot about to go to the breakfast

@LP13413 have FUUUUUN :tada::tada: and take some pics for us :heart_eyes::blush:

Edit: @drounzer yeah :tada::tada::tada::tada: grats - I’m so happy for you :heart_eyes::hugs::tada::tada::grin:

5 Likes

Sending you strength bto deal with that! :fire::muscle:

Thanks @anna834 for the wishes :heart:

Enjoyy!!! :smiley::smiley:

@evooba good to know you had a great time with friends! :smiley: And the kitty is so cute and innocent :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations!! :smiley::tada: That’s a great news! :muscle::raised_hands:

On topic : a bit tired. Some maths topics not getting in my head I’ll get back to work later. I’ll need to ask my bro for some help. So… What else?! I am just passing time here lol.

8 Likes

Happy to have you here :heart::hugs:

2 Likes

Good morning all!

Good point! I’m excited to be able to just relax for a bit Haha. I think the only thing I really have to do today is bale some hay (which sucks but could be worse)
Hoping the pool was relaxing for you haha

Thanks the rest of the day went alright after my post lol. Apparently I just needed to vent a little and then every thing decided to play nice :joy:
Okay noted it’s not Toula :joy: :joy: I know i have seen it before but that was quite a while ago :joy:

Thanks Honey! The music definitely helped. It’s usually my go to for anything stressful or heck even just because! :smile:
Nice to read from you in the forum again :smile: math math -yes I enjoy math or used to least :joy:
Nothing wrong with passing time on he forums Haha.
Hoping all is well :slight_smile:

Thanks by now I’m sure you’ve read in my post that things got better Haha :joy:
I did listen to it and coming from someone who isnt a huge fan of just rap (I know I know linkin park is partly rap and I love them lol) i really do like it! Nicely done!!

@evooba glad you had a great time! And the appetizers look good too :wink: and clyde is a very pretty cat! If I didnt already have a zoo I’d be tempted to steal him :joy:

@drounzer yay Congrats on the new home!!

@LP13413 hope you have fun at the Yankee’s today. Only can say that because your not playing the twins :joy: :joy:

I won’t quite the whole thing, but I loved reading this! I’m very sure the girls had a blast hanging out with you and the driving part too :wink:

Okay well at least I know there is not character limit for posting or else I’d have to break this morning’s post into segments :joy: “Tune in next time for the next installment of Justin’s lpu post” (okay that was lame but meh :joy:) for those who read this all thanks for sticking with me till the end. For those who skipped to the bottom… shame on you :joy:
As of right now I’m letting my inner child out and watching the new Invader Zim movie they released (its been like 17 years since the show ended lol :scream:) so just gonna relax for the morning and call it good.

I hope everyone has a great Saturday!!

4 Likes