HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Heey @OneMoreLight2017 enjoy :blush:- relax :beach_umbrella: and do whatever you feel like, you really deserve the break now after the rough days now! Send us a looot of pics, hope you enjoy your free day @evooba :sunny:- sending you strength @Lilyope :muscle:t2: and heyo @lpfan61 and @framos1792 how is/was your Monday? All well? :sunny:- welcome @mona18 to the lpu, enjoy your time with the family :grinning:

Ot: just had dinner- now chill until :zzz:

6 Likes

@lpfan61, @theearlywalker Thank you both for the welcome! :blush: :slight_smile:
@Lilyope, enjoy Riverdale :smiley:

OT: chill time with some videos/writing, it’s been a long day.

5 Likes

Thank you @theearlywalker and @melisLP! Next week on the 18th will my vacation starting :relaxed:
I send you a lot of pictures :ok_hand:

Welcome to the LPU @mona18!

3 Likes

Making dinner, will watch a movie or something later.

Thank you @theearlywalker and @mona18 ! :hugs:

OT: Going to skip a question (but don’t tell @framos1792 :shushing_face:) , and having fun

4 Likes

He’s been having too much fun lately.

3 Likes

Sitting on my parent’s couch, watching TV. I’m here to clean their house, might do some tonight and continue tomorrow.

I still don’t feel well so I am calling an early end to the night

Maybe a good night’s sleep is just what you need. Goodnight!!

I decided earlier that it’d be fun to take pictures of my LPU collection to see what I’m missing or have extras of. Only 7/18 (counting Fort Minor) years and I’m regretting it, but too far in to stop

1 Like

:joy::joy: oh I know you keep skipping them or running away :yum: but I’ll get them eventually :grin:
You know the important one lily lily lilyyyyy :grin:
Pleeeeeaseee
IMG_6340
How can you say no to that cute little bat, and in puuuublic! :astonished::stuck_out_tongue:

Hello @mona18, welcome and nice to meet you :slight_smile: I should’ve done so sooner but I was having some slight internal struggles :joy:
Anyway, you should hit the game section to get to know people there too :slight_smile:

Ot: long day at work, home relaxing, wanting it to be my bedtime :blush:

5 Likes

Watching the news before I go through the motions of making tomorrow’s lunch. By the way…Did anybody watch tonight’s episode of Jeopardy!?

I timestamped it.

2 Likes

My mom has Jeopardy on in the other room, but I think it’s the Gameshow Network, so it’s probably an old video. Why does this video have so many downvotes?

I also managed to finish my photos. I had to skip 8 and 16 because of dirty shirts. I’ve also come to the conclusion I lost 12’s shirt

@framos1792 thank you! :smile: I’m sort of lurking through the forums, this is the easy thread to post in :joy:

OT: just up, waiting on the coffee before I can even begin thinking about work

3 Likes

Welcome @mona18! Hope you enjoy it here.

OT: having coffee and getting ready for another day of work.

1 Like

I’m off to work now. Hope the second week will be a bit better and if not, I don’t care because after this week I will have 2,5 weeks vacation :muscle: :relaxed: so I will have a bit time to recovery and start with new positive energy after that. :ok_hand:

Have a nice day at work @melisLP !

6 Likes

I hope you enjoy your day off :slight_smile:

On Topic: Breakfasting.

2 Likes

You too @OneMoreLight2017! Great attitude too :muscle:My vacation isn’t until the last week of this month but, I feel the same. Just need to recharge.

2 Likes

Lurking in this thread :grin:

Welcome @mona18!

5 Likes

@melisLP @rickvanmeijel Thanks! :smiley:

OT: deciding what to order for dinner, no energy to make anything today

1 Like