HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

On break at work, hoping to finish somewhat early.

1 Like

Getting ready to eat then clean up my room . Go to the gym later. Then pick up my fiance from work.

Listening to music well I wait for a package to be delivered

1 Like

So excited! I just got tickets to see Mike at LoveLoud Festival!

8 Likes

@melisLP Have an awesome time! :smiley:

OT: Just home, dinner then I think some TV. It’s been a very long day!

1 Like

Watching the football hoping to see England get through to the final!

@melisLP I’m so happy for you!!! This will be so amazing :heart_eyes::ok_hand:

OT: I’m back home from work. I will eat a great sandwich and watching Good Girls on Netflix - this series is so damn good!!!

4 Likes

Just came home. Went to see the game after work, shame England didn’t win but to be fair, Croatia was far better in the end.

1 Like

Grats @melisLP and somehow I miss this football championship completely- but I’m somehow sorry for England…

Ot: :coffee: and :iphone:

1 Like

@theearlywalker I have no idea how I’ve managed to avoid the football. It’s not my sport at all but they’ve been having contests at work about it and somehow I’ve been ok avoiding that :joy:

OT: I’m soooooo late for work this morning, so really quick coffee then out the door for a busy day :coffee:

Good morning guys!! Missing these past days but I had to work! Planning to go with my friend some days to her village next week!! Have a great day fam! :sparkling_heart::sun_with_face:

5 Likes

@ashesoftime I’m happy for you that you will have some days off and can enjoy a trip with your friend. :relaxed:

OT: watching Netflix.

1 Like

At work on my lunch watching Breaking Bad :laughing:

About to get ready to go out

Back early today, glad to have a day and a half off. Just chilling with coffee and music now, hoping it’ll rain later, it’s too hot.

Temporarily watching my phone

getting ready to go babysitting

Hey!!! “what are you doing right now (reboot)” why isn’t that opening?? Is there any prob??

Screenshot_2018-07-12-23-24-58-37

It had reached 10k- automatically closed by that- guys? You saw the pic of Mike, Anna and the kids on IG? I just wonder if this was ok with him- but he is so big grinning on it- it feels like it is…

Ot: playing words and relaxing and chatting a bit- must take care to not sleep in…

1 Like

Making plans for tomorrow, I’m finally going out for sushi after MONTHS!

@theearlywalker I honestly don’t know how on earth people find these videos and family photos. It is so disrespectful. They have stated in the past that they want to keep their family out of the spotlight (hence why they never post photos/stuff about their kids) so I don’t undestand why some fans choose to ignore their wishes. It’s just sad.

4 Likes