HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

What else is there besides the national anthem? I seriously don’t know, and don’t care, lol.

1 Like

Anthem the game :joy::joy::joy:

It’s supposed to be the second coming of halo :upside_down_face:
When y’all started talking about the national anthem though, I wasn’t sure if it was legit or not so I started cracking up lol

3 Likes

:rofl: I was kidding… Haven’t you got it? :rofl:

However, I think I know more of the US anthem than the game above.

3 Likes

Good morning family. Im getting ready to fo a work out then get dressed for work
Im off Monday but im gald i only work one job. I was supposed to be working the other job. But he was rude

2 Likes

Playing the grand tour game

1 Like

Never seen such a thing, that’s amazing

Good luck! I hope the moving process will transpire smoothly :slight_smile:

That’s pretty awesome. Did you know we have a special thread for drawers? It’s this one: Playing with the Drawing tools!

Have a good weekend guys :sunny:

2 Likes

Rewatching yesterday concert in Padua while I’m on the bus to go in Zurich. Wild show. Something unbelievable…truly
I love him :black_heart:

5 Likes

@anomalia and @chigokurosaki Haha I thought you were both joking about!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I was.
But I didn’t know it’s a game.

I thought it was a band. :wink: Sounds like a name of a death metal band.

1 Like

It’s Saturday and a have a day off! I have to work a long day tomorrow, though.

On topic, breaking in a new pair of headphones.

2 Likes

This :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Going to bed early. Going home tomorrow morning at 5 after 1,5 week skiing in Austria :blush:
Good night all, hope you had a wonderful Saturday :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Omw home :blush:

8 Likes

Good morning family :sunny::sunny::sunny: Sunday and I’m still in bed :sleeping_bed: :joy:, getting up now for :coffee: & :iphone: ( finally got a new :tada::tada:)

Have a great day everybody and today I like to send strength @the3rdtausk and @otokandera :muscle:t2: You’re not alone guys :hugs:

And I wish you a calm day at work Andy @LP13413 and save travels @evooba - have fun :tada::partying_face: and last but not least: I miiiiiiss youuuu @lpfan61 :hugs::sunny::hugs::heart::hugs:

10 Likes

Lovely post :heart: Big thanks

2 Likes

Awwwwww!! My dear! Thank you!! :blush: :hugs: :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :sun_with_face:
Tonight I’ll go back home :blush:

1 Like

Watching Star Wars the Clone Wars.

1 Like

Just came home, unpacking the suitcases and then I found this between the mail :heart_eyes: can’t wait to read it when I’m done unpacking :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

About to start packing for the week. I’m so hyped!!! Especially for Amsterdam :smiley:

It’s going to be a loooong day tomorrow but it’ll be worth it. Hopefully I won’t forget anything.

9 Likes

Goooood morning lpu :sunny::sunny:- M-DAY here :tada: and I’m already counting the minutes :joy: unfortunately I have to work today- so no queuing up for me- but yeah, life is this way… I will get his energy from farer away then :dizzy:
Have a great week and please hug them all in Amsterdam - safe travels :tada: :airplane: :dancer: @evooba and goodnight✨ @LP13413, hope your shift wasn’t too hard

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & :sweat_drops:

7 Likes