HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

:pleading_face: I know… :sob: :sob: :sob:
But…buuuuut…buuuuuuttt… my sis is more important than my fun… :blush:

Well… I think I actually can’t… I may go to stay to my sister soon and not only for a week but muuuuuch more time… :blush:

2 Likes

Ah nice to hear you’re having a good time either way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

2 Likes

Still in bed watching t. v. Then. Have to pckpack up. To get ready to move.

2 Likes

5 minutes ago I’ve listened the cover of Numb from Polish tv show…in respect to your ears I didn’t put the link in here :joy: :pray:t4:

4 Likes

Walked on Charles Bridge (Numb video) only to hear a street musician playing Numb on violin! :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I’M ALMOST ON MY WAY :tada::tada::tada::dancer::heartbeat::heartpulse::heartbeat::heartpulse::heartbeat:- thanx guys @evooba, @AJ_7 @rickvanmeijel @lpfan61 @OneMoreLight2017 and @birdy1989 you guys are absolutely amazing- have fun on Thursday and I keep my fingers crossed that you get a m&g

Ot: redo my makeup :lipstick: and putting on my flanoda- :heart::black_heart::heart::black_heart:… and up it goes - jacket is my Chester hoodie… wearing all my badges too - guys I’m hyyyyyyyped :heartbeat::heartpulse::heartbeat::heartpulse::notes::grin::dancer::tada::tada::heart:C

11 Likes

Have a great time at your shows everyone!!

On topic, yoga :upside_down_face:.

4 Likes

I love all those positive and hyped posts​:joy: :heart: everyone: have a wonderful day, couple days, week or what ever. Enjoy every second :pray:t2: you deserve it :heart:
@evooba that must have been incredible :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Everyone going to see Mike I hope you have a wonderful time

5 Likes

Just came back to the hotel. I checked out the venue for tomorrow, went to a cat cafe (so so so adorable!) and then roamed around central. I’ll try and sleep early tonight, since I’ve only got about 4 hours of sleep last night.

4 Likes

Have a great night. @evooba and hopefully you get more sleep tonight

That would be amazing to experience!
I’ll second what @StephLP18 said everyone going to see Mike have fun!!

So much good vibes on this thread, it feels great! :grin:

OT: Going to play videos games

Have a good day / evening all :hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

@Lilyope What game are you currently playing? (sorry big game nerd here :joy:)

OT: At work jamming out to Hybrid Theory :metal:

1 Like

I’m playing World of Warcraft, The Sims 4 and some games on the nintendo switch!
And you @justinkilmer ? :grin:

2 Likes

Nice!

Lately its been Breath of the Wild on the Switch, I’ve put way to many hours into that game.

Otherwise I’ve been bouncing around playing Spider-Man and Last of Us (again :joy:)

2 Likes

Good morning guys :sunny::sunny: I feel like dying :sleepy:… the night had only have 4 hours for me :sleeping:… need an extra coffee today or two :coffee::muscle:t2::grin:… and
It was soooo worth it. This guy was so incredible positive and energetical yesterday- :tada::tada: it really feels like a powerbooster for the soul :muscle:t2::heart: thank you all for being with me yesterday-:heart: We had an amazing time- me and minime … :dancing_women: sending this positive power flow to you all … have a great Tuesday soldiers :sunny: and enjoy the show tonight @evooba and everybody who’s lucky to go there tonight :notes::heartpulse:- and good goodnight Andy :dizzy: @LP13413

Ot: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: & :iphone: & :sweat_drops: :grin::muscle:t2::sunny:

10 Likes

@theearlywalker Glad you had fun!! I’m jealous he played Lift Off!

Having breakfast right now, then I’m going to the venue and start to queue.

2 Likes

Good morning my lp family. Getting ready for for work have to get ready to a workout i hope you all haveing a good time. I have to get thing ready to movie out of state

1 Like