HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

@theearlywalker soooooo happy for you!!! Soooooo nice!! :heart_eyes: :heart: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

@evooba and everybody going to the show tonight have looooots of fun!!! :heart_eyes: :heart: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :tada:

OT: having breakfast :yum: :cookie: :cookie: :milk_glass: :coffee: :cookie:

1 Like

@theearlywalker glad you had an amazing time!!

OT: Just got to work and having my morning coffee.

2 Likes

Enjoying lunch in front of the Yankee game, and the sun’s starting to peak through the window.

9 days until Opening Day!

3 Likes

And now, the waiting game

9 Likes

Enjoy the show!! (What am I saying? It’s Mike Shinoda, of course you will)

Time for work!

1 Like

I don’t have anything else to ask of Mike anymore. This man, this god damn blessed human being, never fails to amaze me. He did Numb, and I died. And he did Lift Off too! And overall it was incredible!

9 Likes

Very nice to hear!! :heart_eyes: :heart:

Good morning family :sunny::sunny: Perfect day for spring to begin :seedling: and to spread the seed of love :heart: wherever you are- gift somebody a smile today :grin:, ask your family and friends how they are and care for them :hugs::sunny::yellow_heart: #MakeChesterProud :rainbow: We are the change family - always and especially today :tada:

:tada::heart:HAPPY CHESTER DAY :heart::tada:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & :sweat_drops:

Keep your :crossed_fingers:t2: for me today - written exam :muscle:t2:
safe travels @evooba, @Lilyope, @OneMoreLight2017, @AJ_7 and @alz89 - enjoy the show in Amsterdam :hugs::yellow_heart::tada:
good goodnight Andy, sleep well :dizzy: @LP13413

11 Likes

Enjoy your day!

On topic, scrolling through ny YouTube subscriptions.

2 Likes

I thought I would be fine today, but seeing Mike’s tweet about Chester just made me cry and I feel like complete shit :cry: I try to stay strong cause I need to go to work in 30 minutes. Hope my class will keep me sane today :pray:t2:

1 Like

It’s too early for me to be up but I’m so damn excited!!! It’s time for Amsterdam! :smiley: I can’t believe I get to see some of you TONIGHT!

Keep your head high today guys, it’s what he’d want us to do! Smile and celebrate him :slight_smile:
@birdy1989 I really wanted to hug Mike after his tweet last night, he kindly accepted a virtual one so all good! We’re all going to be ok.

9 Likes

Thank you @theearlywalker :grin::grin::grin: I’m supeeeeer excited, can’t wait to be in Amsterdam, see everyone and enjoy the show tomorrow!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: :woman_cartwheeling::tada::dancer::confetti_ball:

@birdy1989 It’s ok to feel like this, but think about the next event in your week! The diner, the show, it’s gonna be amazing!!! I hope it will comfort you and it would surely make Chester super proud! :grin::hugs::hugs::hugs:

OT: Almost ready for the day even if i have more than one hour and half before going out! :joy:

5 Likes

Good Luck today @theearlywalker!

Can’t wait to meet you all who are going to the Amsterdam show!

Loads of strength to everyone!

6 Likes

Sending everyone tons of strength and love today

:hugs::heart::muscle:t2::hugs::heart::muscle:t2::hugs::heart::muscle:t2::hugs::heart::muscle:t2:

He wants us to be happy so let’s make him proud

6 Likes

Having our last lunch and drinks In Prague before we head homeimage later tonight!!

5 Likes

just relaxing after a work day, hearing some lp music and make the day positive. Happy birthday, legend :pray:t2: :heart: - you, your voice,your screams, your lyrics and your music will always be a part in my life even if you’re not with us anymore… but maybe or somehow you’re still with us? 'Just ‘cause you can’t see it, doesn’t mean it, isn’t there…’

Chester%20Art%20Scream Chester%20Scream%208 Chester%20Scream%209

Wishing of all you and all lp soldiers a good day, strength, positivity and some good vibes and feelings. Just celebrate life, like he told us :muscle:t2::raised_hands:t2:

9 Likes

Just came back from a wonderful night out with the LP fam! We had so much fun! Chatted, listened to music (thanks to the people of the restaurant that played LP for us), and had a big toast to Chester!

6 Likes

It really was fantastic :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: hope to talk to you all more tomorrow! Going to bed now, good night everyone :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Trying to sleep. Thought it would be easy after a 11h work day, but I’m too excited for the Luxembourg concert Saturday :grin::grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Finally putting my feet up after a very long, exhausting night of work.

1 Like