Guaranteed M & G for anual members

That’s so amazing! :smiley: I already met them twice but it’s so amazing that other LPUers who have been in the LPU for long years finally get the opportunity, too to meet them! :slight_smile:

I thing it’s a great idea too and I can’t wait for the upcoming tourdates to use it [biggrin]

Thanks Adam

I think it’s just awesome! Just have to wait the next dates :slight_smile:

[quote=Adam]Here’s the deal…

Only those members who purchased the $60 LPU11 membership up UNTIL this point are guaranteed ONE meet & greet.

There are plenty of M&G spots, so other members should not worry about these people filling up all of the spots.[/quote]
Correct me if I wrong, but…
only those who have " LPU11Annual Membership", bought from Nov. 15 to Jan.27, NOT "“LPU11 Pass Plus”, bought from Jan.28 have guaranteed M&G, or both???
I’m asking because in my "Manage account I can see now:

[quote]Subscription: LPU Plus Pass
Expires: 12/18/2011
Subscription: Annual Membership + LPU11 CD
Expires: 12/18/2012[/quote]And “LPU Plus Pass” up here is my LPUX membership!!!

[quote=ivan_astahov][quote=Adam]Here’s the deal…

Only those members who purchased the $60 LPU11 membership up UNTIL this point are guaranteed ONE meet & greet.

There are plenty of M&G spots, so other members should not worry about these people filling up all of the spots.[/quote]
only those who have " LPU11Annual Membership", bought from Nov. 15 to Jan.27, NOT "“LPU11 Pass Plus”, bought from Jan.28 have guaranteed M&G, or both???

[/quote]

No idea. Adam said on Twitter that he’ll be in the chat answering questions about the new memberships right before Rob goes online on Monday. Ask him then.

This is awesome! Waiting for any London show(s) to be announced. :smiley:

That’s an awesome chance indeed! :slight_smile:
Thanks Adam and LPUHQ
Can’t wait for the tour dates to be announced (maybe even more than before… if it’s possible to have a “more” of that previous greatness LOL) :smiley:

It is awesome that is for sure!! Cant wait for the tour dates!! :smiley:

[quote=ivan_astahov][quote=Adam]Here’s the deal…

Oh yeah, same here :smiley:

[quote=michalangelo][/quote]

You shouldn’t lump together all German LPUer. That’s not very smart! Btw StanleyElite apologized for his behavior. Beside of that: I agree, that some people are thankless.

First I was a little bit shock when I read that new membership cost only $25 and we paid twice that. even if i love this our little community and all these opportunities it felt a lilttle bit sad. but when I heard that we are guaranteed ONE meet & greet…I was really happy! sounds like a reasonable :slight_smile: then i felt sorry that I was so in shock about that new membership.

[quote=michalangelo][quote=AdieK84]
This sucks big time! I purchased my 60$ package like the moment the new membership was announced! This is really a great idea, but it’s really unfair that someone who bought the package like 15 minutes before I did, will now get more for the same amount of money. You should’ve given us a heads up on this. A lot of fans are really angry now (which you can read on Twitter, Facebook, LPUchat etc.), cause they purchased the 60$ package today, like I did. Sorry for being negative about this essentially good idea, but I hope you can understand why I feel this way.[/quote]
You’re StanleyElite’s sister or what? Also from Germany wtf? You people are bitching about EVERYTHING (while, let’s face it, having more concerts for a tour than any other country) FIRST COME FIRST SERVED :expressionless: Get over it German moaners…

and btw: “I purchased my 60$ package like the moment the new membership was announced!” or “cause they purchased the 60$ package today, like I did” So when did You get Your new LPU?

No can do, sorry :slight_smile:

To michalangelo: So what if Germany has more tours than any other countries? Dude, is that even the fans or AdieK’s fault? And, do you not understand simple English? She said she purchased the same day the $25 Annual was announced. What she means is someone who purchased the LPU Plus Mem 15mins before the announcement will get more than her. Dude, brush up your English before you come on the boards and start insulting a whole country? And before you wanna say anything else, I’m not from Germany I’m from Singapore. Oh God, you are so rude.

To Stanley: Just ignore him, fishes can’t keep their mouth shut 'cause they lack oxygen.

Well, I do admit this is another oversight by LPUHQ though, obviously.

I think it’s an awesome idea

i’m excited …it will be my first M&G i can’t wait for tour dates to be announced :slight_smile:

A couple of questions before make a comment.

Adam if you are reading this please answer me:

[b]How many spots are available per M&G ?

How many spots will be available on Southamerica ? [/b]

My comment:

I think this is great for the people who don’t have the enough money to buy the $60 Dollars membership.

But otherwise is not so great to us, because if i’m out of a M&G because some fans who bought the $25 membership win the spots i will be very angry.

So in my opinion the Annual Members who bought the $60 Dollars membership needs to have some advantage agaist the $25 Membership, i know sounds hard and bad but i bought the membership to shake my hand with Mike Shinoda and all the members of the Band and i dont want to be out of my dream because are availabe XX Spots for the M&G. .

Yes colin. Those that bought the $60 annual pass between the date LPU 11 launched and the date the announcement was made are guaranteed a M&G spot.

[quote=AdieK84][quote=Adam][quote=LPfan1989]
Only for this year or every year for everyone who pays $60 ?
[/quote]

It’s only for people who ALREADY purchased the $60 LPU11 membership. This does not come into play for anyone purchasing it moving forward.[/quote]

This sucks big time! I purchased my 60$ package like the moment the new membership was announced! This is really a great idea, but it’s really unfair that someone who bought the package like 15 minutes before I did, will now get more for the same amount of money. You should’ve given us a heads up on this. A lot of fans are really angry now (which you can read on Twitter, Facebook, LPUchat etc.), cause they purchased the 60$ package today, like I did. Sorry for being negative about this essentially good idea, but I hope you can understand why I feel this way.[/quote]

Actually no he shouldn’t have. That’s way this is a “thank you” to those that bought the annual membership right from the beginning. And frankly, think about it this way… if you guys continue complaining like you are, then HQ will not do ANY special things like this ever again, thus making it unfair for those who bought the membership early and also those that realize not everyone will be able to get this lucky but know for the next time to be ready just incase and are keeping quiet.

As for the heads up… it is just not possible… because if the heads up was given, then everyone would be rushing to buy it to take advantage of it…which would make it so that there are too many members to guarantee a spot thus having to put it back to normal and EVERYONE would have to fight for a spot - with NO guarantees.

Some people just get lucky. There’s nothing you can do about it and there is no point in getting upset over it. We can’t please everybody. Just be glad that you even still have a chance for a M&G, because a lot of other bands just simply do not do as much for their fans as LP does… and charge a lot more for their fan club memberships.

[quote=Maik Gianino]A couple of questions before make a comment.

Adam if you are reading this please answer me:

[b]How many spots are available per M&G ?

How many spots will be available on Southamerica ? [/b]

My comment:

I think this is great for the people who don’t have the enough money to buy the $60 Dollars membership.

But otherwise is not so great to us, because if i’m out of a M&G because some fans who bought the $25 membership win the spots i will be very angry.

So in my opinion the Annual Members who bought the $60 Dollars membership needs to have some advantage agaist the $25 Membership, i know sounds hard and bad but i bought the membership to shake my hand with Mike Shinoda and all the members of the Band and i dont want to be out of my dream because are availabe XX Spots for the M&G. . [/quote]

I can not answer your questions as I do not know, however…

There are advantages to having the $60 membership over the $25 members… like being able to get into the Summit for free [versus the $25 members having to pay and additional $25-$40 to go to the Summit. Also, typically, the $60 members get the first pick of anything dealing with pre-sales/summit tickets.

I understand that you would be upset if you don’t get a M&G pass, however, there are LPUers who have been members since LPU 1.0 and have yet to be able to attend a M&G. It’s just the luck of the draw. It would be just as much the “fault” of the other $60 members as the $25 members. We are all equal when it comes to M&G chances. I do not even have any advantages because I am just a regular member, just like you. I have to go through the same hoops you do in order to maybe get a chance to see the guys. You will get a chance someday, just be patient and have faith in the system :slight_smile: