Guaranteed M & G for anual members

What do you think about Adams post with the new membership and the guarenteed M&G for those who joined anual LPU so far?

I think it´s great, thanks Adam and the whole LPU for this chance [smile]

For those of you who purchased the $60 LPU11 Annual Membership up until this point, we’d like to thank you for your dedication by guaranteeing that you will be selected for ONE meet & greet during the upcoming Linkin Park tour cycle. If a tour date is announced that you will be attending and you would like to be on the meet & greet list, email lpuhq@lpunderground.com with the subject “LPU11 ANNUAL MEET & GREET: (CITY)”. Tickets for the show are NOT included.

I think it’s great too! But how many people will be selected to go to this M & G?

So no matter what show we decide to go to this year? We will be guaranteed a M&G?

[quote=colinreid]So no matter what show we decide to go to this year? We will be guaranteed a M&G?

[/quote]

I hope so but I’m not sure…

I’m so excited. Now dying for the tour dates to be announced!

I only hope it doesn’t affect the other members that sign up for the M&G, which probably will…[rolleyes]

Here’s the deal…

Only those members who purchased the $60 LPU11 membership up UNTIL this point are guaranteed ONE meet & greet.

There are plenty of M&G spots, so other members should not worry about these people filling up all of the spots.

[quote=Adam]Here’s the deal…

Only those members who purchased the $60 LPU11 membership up UNTIL this point are guaranteed ONE meet & greet.

There are plenty of M&G spots, so other members should not worry about these people filling up all of the spots.

It’s only for people who ALREADY purchased the $60 LPU11 membership. This does not come into play for anyone purchasing it moving forward.

Thanks Adam.
It’s means I got one guaranteed M&G whooohooo :slight_smile:

I think it’s pretty awesome!! Especially for me…I’ve been a member for 4 years and never won a m&g to the shows I’ve attended. I’m looking forward to the summer tour :smiley:

Owyea, I think its awesome!.
I hope they’re coming to Pinkpop (The Netherlands), so I can get into a M&G :slight_smile:

[quote=Adam][quote=LPfan1989]
Only for this year or every year for everyone who pays $60 ?
[/quote]

It’s only for people who ALREADY purchased the $60 LPU11 membership. This does not come into play for anyone purchasing it moving forward.

Haha! Will see about that :wink: I DON’T BELIEVE YOU LPU :stuck_out_tongue:

Our dream is a summit in Argentina. But i’ll be happy atleast if Linkin Park could come back again to here :smiley:

Thanks for this new advantage Adam!! :slight_smile:

[quote=Adam][quote=LPfan1989]
[/quote]

[/quote]

This sucks big time! I purchased my 60$ package like the moment the new membership was announced! This is really a great idea, but it’s really unfair that someone who bought the package like 15 minutes before I did, will now get more for the same amount of money. You should’ve given us a heads up on this. A lot of fans are really angry now (which you can read on Twitter, Facebook, LPUchat etc.), cause they purchased the 60$ package today, like I did. Sorry for being negative about this essentially good idea, but I hope you can understand why I feel this way.

[quote=AdieK84][quote=Adam][quote=LPfan1989]
[/quote]

[quote=colinreid][quote=Adam]Here’s the deal…