Guaranteed M & G for anual members

[quote=AdieK84]
This sucks big time! I purchased my 60$ package like the moment the new membership was announced! This is really a great idea, but it’s really unfair that someone who bought the package like 15 minutes before I did, will now get more for the same amount of money. You should’ve given us a heads up on this. A lot of fans are really angry now (which you can read on Twitter, Facebook, LPUchat etc.), cause they purchased the 60$ package today, like I did. Sorry for being negative about this essentially good idea, but I hope you can understand why I feel this way.[/quote]
You’re StanleyElite’s sister or what? Also from Germany wtf? You people are bitching about EVERYTHING (while, let’s face it, having more concerts for a tour than any other country) FIRST COME FIRST SERVED :expressionless: Get over it German moaners…

and btw: “I purchased my 60$ package like the moment the new membership was announced!” or “cause they purchased the 60$ package today, like I did” So when did You get Your new LPU?

#firstworldproblems ^^

[quote=michalangelo][quote=AdieK84]
This sucks big time! I purchased my 60$ package like the moment the new membership was announced! This is really a great idea, but it’s really unfair that someone who bought the package like 15 minutes before I did, will now get more for the same amount of money. You should’ve given us a heads up on this. A lot of fans are really angry now (which you can read on Twitter, Facebook, LPUchat etc.), cause they purchased the 60$ package today, like I did. Sorry for being negative about this essentially good idea, but I hope you can understand why I feel this way.[/quote]
You’re StanleyElite’s sister or what? Also from Germany wtf? You people are bitching about EVERYTHING (while, let’s face it, having more concerts for a tour than any other country) FIRST COME FIRST SERVED :expressionless: Get over it German moaners…

and btw: “I purchased my 60$ package like the moment the new membership was announced!” or “cause they purchased the 60$ package today, like I did” So when did You got Your new LPU?

and btw: “I purchased my 60$ package like the moment the new membership was announced!” or “cause they purchased the 60$ package today, like I did” So when did You get Your new LPU?[/quote]

Well not all germans are bitching around, so stop flaming a whole country!

and btw: “I purchased my 60$ package like the moment the new membership was announced!” or “cause they purchased the 60$ package today, like I did” So when did You get Your new LPU?
[/quote]

Wow, thanks for your opinion about Germans. I don’t think want to take this discussion any further. “Keep talking while I’m walking away”, to quote someone really smart :wink:

[quote=LPfan1989][/quote]
I’m not saying that You are cause most of You are OK :wink: But it came out funny that both actual moaners are from Germany…They should learn that if they want to get something “extra” they have to renew as soon as the new LPU is available. Was I bithing about my name on LPU11 cd and it’s not there? No, cause I did not get LPUX Annual. Was kinda sad about it but this was just my fault :wink:

[quote=AdieK84]
Wow, thanks for your opinion about Germans. I don’t think want to take this discussion any further. “Keep talking while I’m walking away”, to quote someone really smart ;-)[/quote]
Yeah walk away. If the LPU is sooo bad don’t renew ever :slight_smile:

[quote=schatti]
Well not all germans are bitching around, so stop flaming a whole country![/quote]
Read what I just wrote. Most of You are ok. Just few of You are weird that’s all :wink:

[quote=LPfan1989][/quote]

I guess you’re right. I was just disappointed about my really bad timing. I think, I filled out the shipping form when the announcement went online, so I missed the guarantee by minutes. Actually that’s almost comical…XD

I’m not saying that You are cause most of You are OK :wink: But it came out funny that both actual moaners are from Germany…They should learn that if they want to get something “extra” they have to renew as soon as the new LPU is available. Was I bithing about my name on LPU11 cd and it’s not there? No, cause I did not get LPUX Annual. Was kinda sad about it but this was just my fault :wink:

[quote=AdieK84]
Wow, thanks for your opinion about Germans. I don’t think want to take this discussion any further. “Keep talking while I’m walking away”, to quote someone really smart ;-)[/quote]
Yeah walk away. If the LPU is sooo bad don’t renew ever :slight_smile:

You wrote before about all germans. And most of them are really ok, every nation has some people that are pissed off because the don´t get what others get. Thats no german virtue that´s a virtue of little kids that normally gets everything they want from their mommy.

I’m not saying that You are cause most of You are OK :wink: But it came out funny that both actual moaners are from Germany…They should learn that if they want to get something “extra” they have to renew as soon as the new LPU is available. Was I bithing about my name on LPU11 cd and it’s not there? No, cause I did not get LPUX Annual. Was kinda sad about it but this was just my fault ;)[/quote]

I agree with you again and I now that we have to pay for extra, I´m in lpu11 since the release and I understand you position. I doesn´t understand the diskussion about the whole thing.

Haha nice one :wink:

edit: From what I understand, AdieK84 “renewed” when LPU11 was announced while LPUX was still “active”? Now that’s a FAIL#1 and just her fault :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha nice one :wink:

edit: From what I understand, AdieK84 “renewed” when LPU11 was announced while LPUX was still “active”? Now that’s a FAIL#1 and just her fault :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

No, it was like this: I bought the memebership today! I bought it the moment when the 25$ package was announced and thus I was like a minute too late to get the m&g guarantee. You’re totally right that it was an epic fail, but how could I have known this, lol. I don’t think some people here understood me right. I never wanted to moan or bitch about it, just wanted to share my opinion about the timing. So I’m sorry if my post was confusing. I really think the whole idea is awesome! My timing just sucked big time, lol. Also, as I’m a total newbie I don’t even know who this Stanley-person is, or why I deserved to be attacked like this. Is it so bad to criticize? My post wasn’t rude or anything. Well, i just leave it be now :slight_smile:

[quote=AdieK84]
No, it was like this: I bought the memebership today! I bought it the moment when the 25$ package was announced and thus I was like a minute too late to get the m&g guarantee. You’re totally right that it was an epic fail, but how could I have known this, lol. I don’t think some people here understood me right. I never wanted to moan or bitch about it, just wanted to share my opinion about the timing. So I’m sorry if my post was confusing. I really think the whole idea is awesome! My timing just sucked big time, lol. Also, as I’m a total newbie I don’t even know who this Stanley-person is, or why I deserved to be attacked like this. Is it so bad to criticize? My post wasn’t rude or anything. Well, i just leave it be now :-)[/quote]
That’s why I asked before about Your purchase date. Well that’s not an epic fail if You got it today. It’s called luck. Nobody knew that LPU will announce such thing. Like I aslo said before, people should be prepared that some things may happen during first months of the new LPU, that’s why most of us try to renew as soon as possible. Nobody to blame here but Yourself. Remember, like Adam said, there will be some spots left for the “regular” m&g users.

No, it was like this: I bought the memebership today! I bought it the moment when the 25$ package was announced and thus I was like a minute too late to get the m&g guarantee. You’re totally right that it was an epic fail, but how could I have known this, lol. I don’t think some people here understood me right. I never wanted to moan or bitch about it, just wanted to share my opinion about the timing. So I’m sorry if my post was confusing. I really think the whole idea is awesome! My timing just sucked big time, lol. Also, as I’m a total newbie I don’t even know who this Stanley-person is, or why I deserved to be attacked like this. Is it so bad to criticize? My post wasn’t rude or anything. Well, i just leave it be now :-)[/quote]
That’s why I asked before about Your purchase date. Well that’s not an epic fail if You got it today. It’s called luck. Nobody knew that LPU will announce such thing. Like I aslo said before, people should be prepared that some things may happen during first months of the new LPU, that’s why most of us try to renew as soon as possible. Nobody to blame here but Yourself. Remember, like Adam said, there will be some spots left for the “regular” m&g users.
[/quote]

I didn’t know that, cause I never had a LPU membership. So please, next time just inform me, instead of insulting me. It’s not my fault that apparently other German members tend to complain all the time here, I don’t intend to make this a habit. ;-D Still, thanks for the info, I will keep that in mind for they next LPU.

i wont to be on m&g but we have a italian tur?

[quote=AdieK84]
I didn’t know that, cause I never had a LPU membership. So please, next time just inform me, instead of insulting me. It’s not my fault that apparently other German members tend to complain all the time here, I don’t intend to make this a habit. ;-D Still, thanks for the info, I will keep that in mind for they next LPU.[/quote]
Sorry bout that :wink: Next time don’t start Your forum history from moaning :stuck_out_tongue: Welcome to LPU btw :slight_smile:

Haha, gotta start with style XD. Thanks for the warm welcome :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=LPfan1989][quote=colinreid][quote=Adam]Here’s the deal…

Only those members who purchased the $60 LPU11 membership up UNTIL this point are guaranteed ONE meet & greet.

There are plenty of M&G spots, so other members should not worry about these people filling up all of the spots.

I think it is okay :slight_smile:

I think its a good idea in the case of annual members getting what they deserve. I dont really understand the point of 25 dollars instead of 60 because it is more likely less money will be recieved which then means we might not be able to fund as much. Eh, doesnt matter I suppose.

I think it’s awesome because now I know that if LP comes to my country and i can go to their show, I get a M&G for sure! :smiley: