Guaranteed M & G for anual members

[quote=ivan_astahov][quote=Adam]Here’s the deal…

Only those members who purchased the $60 LPU11 membership up UNTIL this point are guaranteed ONE meet & greet.

There are plenty of M&G spots, so other members should not worry about these people filling up all of the spots.[/quote]
Correct me if I wrong, but…
only those who have " LPU11Annual Membership", bought from Nov. 15 to Jan.27, NOT "“LPU11 Pass Plus”, bought from Jan.28 have guaranteed M&G, or both???
I’m asking because in my "Manage account I can see now:

[quote]Subscription: LPU Plus Pass
Expires: 12/18/2011
Subscription: Annual Membership + LPU11 CD
Expires: 12/18/2012[/quote]And “LPU Plus Pass” up here is my LPUX membership!!!

There is one other thing… I can’t make any promises, but there may be a CHANCE that the cut off date is the day the announcement went up. I will try to get clarification from Adam tomorrow… but again, no promises as I will be spending 99% of my chat time kicking people for spam [razz]

It’s an amazing experience!!! _)

[quote=dragonlp20]There is one other thing… I can’t make any promises, but there may be a CHANCE that the cut off date is the day the announcement went up. I will try to get clarification from Adam tomorrow… but again, no promises as I will be spending 99% of my chat time kicking people for spam [razz]

@Dan, As You can see most of us here are very excited :stuck_out_tongue: What we need now are some tour dates for that superduper guaranteed m&g spot :stuck_out_tongue: Without a show to attend it’s worth nothing right?:stuck_out_tongue:

It’s pretty good that you can use your M&G whenever and where ever you want

i think its great except my LPUX membership hasn’t expired and because of this when it does i can’t go to a meet and greet because i didn’t sign up for LPU11 when it first started.

[quote=colinreid]It’s pretty good that you can use your M&G whenever and where ever you want

Sounds great to me! :slight_smile: Now I just need to pick up the show.

[quote=AdieK84]

This sucks big time! I purchased my 60$ package like the moment the new membership was announced! This is really a great idea, but it’s really unfair that someone who bought the package like 15 minutes before I did, will now get more for the same amount of money. You should’ve given us a heads up on this. A lot of fans are really angry now (which you can read on Twitter, Facebook, LPUchat etc.), cause they purchased the 60$ package today, like I did. Sorry for being negative about this essentially good idea, but I hope you can understand why I feel this way.[/quote]

I can absolutly understand u!!!I think its not really fair for u and other ones!
So when u are a fan without money u don´t have big chance?Sorry but i think everybody should have the same chance to get into a M&G!!!

[quote=Mieke_Bennoda][/quote]

I see your point but “if you are a fan with no money” you wouldnt be in the LPU anyway! The M&G system has been how it is for YEARS and is a good one too!
If you want priviliges you have to pay and I think that is justified I mean should LP hand them out free or what?
And also the new Tier enables people with little money to still be able to meet LP!

I agree the cut-off time thing is of course slightly unfortunate but then how was LPUHQ to know that you would be buying when you did?

And btw everyone does still have the same chance as there are enough places for those with 1 guarranteed one and the normal LPUers!

I think it´s a good idea and this will be my first M&G, i hope we get tour dates as fast as possible. :slight_smile:

thats just awesome! Already thinking what i let them sign :smiley:

Im still thinking that the Anual LPU11 Plus Membership needs to have 1 Meet And Greet Guaranteed per Year ! At least !

Adam, please think about it…

[quote=Maik Gianino]Im still thinking that the Anual LPU11 Plus Membership needs to have 1 Meet And Greet Guaranteed per Year ! At least !

Adam, please think about it…[/quote]

per year? no seriously that is just asking too much of LPUHQ! In my opinion one guaranteed one is very generous akready!

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Maik Gianino]Im still thinking that the Anual LPU11 Plus Membership needs to have 1 Meet And Greet Guaranteed per Year ! At least !

per year? no seriously that is just asking too much of LPUHQ! In my opinion one guaranteed one is very generous akready!

[quote=EvoOba][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Maik Gianino]Im still thinking that the Anual LPU11 Plus Membership needs to have 1 Meet And Greet Guaranteed per Year ! At least !

I totally agree, that it would be way too much to ask! It’s really nice that they did the whole guaranteed m&g thing, and I guess they just did it, because it doesn’t apply to too many people.

[quote=AdieK84]I totally agree, that it would be way too much to ask! It’s really nice that they did the whole guaranteed m&g thing, and I guess they just did it, because it doesn’t apply to too many people.

OK, what I managed to find out…

[list]

• your spot is guaranteed until you use it… whether it’s this year, next year or 10 years from now.
  • You are guaranteed a spot if you ordered the LPU $60 annual between launch date (15 November) and 5:05 pm PST (UTC -8) on 27 January 2012
  • If for whatever reason you get a guaranteed M&G and that show is cancelled, you will not lose the guarantee… it will apply to a later show that you choose
  • again, there are plenty of spots available so those that are not guaranteed will have a good chance of getting M&G too
  • the M&G is ONLY for you… no guests of any kind are allowed (friend, mom/dad/child, spouse, etc)
  • Only email LPU HQ for your M&G once you have tickets for the show. Tickets are not given just because you have a m&g. You must be able to attend the M&G once you’ve asked for the pass… failure to show may result in loss of future M&G/Summit privileges.
  • You will find out well enough in advance about the tour date so you can plan accordingly
  • You will find out well enough in advance if you are selected for the M&G - in the past it’s been about a week prior to the show.
  • If you have any more questions about the M&G process, email HQ at the address above [smile]
    [/list]