Getting in Front Row / Munich

Hey Guys,

do you have any tips for getting as far to the front row as possible? Sadly i have to work on the day of the concert, so im arriving one or two hours before they let us in. Otherwise i would be ready to stand in line for half a day

Thank you for any tips!

3 Likes

Barge past everyone in the line and hope you donā€™t get your head kicked in? :joy: Or, more realistically, get in touch with people going to the concert and ask if they can hold your place in the line.

6 Likes

Arriving one or two hours early should get you pretty far ahead I think.

This.

trust me - one or two hours before the start is too late here in germany to get nearly the front row :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

1-2 before the start is too late anywhere I think.

2 Likes

Keep in mind itā€™s not LP, itā€™s just Mike. Then again, Iā€™ve never been to a concert in Germany

I just hope people stay or get back to normal- the last shows here in Germany were almost supposed to bring beef into the family due to this **** :speak_no_evil: lining up contestā€¦ I just pray for an early entree contest or sth like thisā€¦ :pray:t2:

yep and that was really disgussting.

1 Like

I know a lot of people line up early for the shows. Check Twitter and Facebook groups to see if you can find/make a friend who is camping out and will let you get in line with them! Wishing you the best!

I donā€™t really think thatā€™s fair, because with each place in line someone keeps free- the rest is pushed further behindā€¦ anyway, itā€™s a free country. Since I had the pleasure to be FR already several times - I wish you all the best ā€¦

2 Likes

Lining up contest?!

Hopefully it will be less crazy than last year, now that there are 7 shows in Germany.
I was at the show in Cologne last August (first of only 2 headlining shows in Germany). Had to travel all the way from Switzerland, so I only got there 2 hours before the doors opened. That meant about 2/3s to the back from the stage. The first people started to line up at 5 am!
So, good luck to you! And please, be respectful to the people who wait in line all day.

1 Like

And please, be respectful to the people who wait in line all day.

100% agree. Iā€™ll be there in the morning I guess, I am going alone so if anyone wants to join me :smiley:
But yeah, keeping a free space in the row for someone whoā€™s coming way later is simply not fair for those waiting all day. Saw that tons of times in Cologne :confused:

4 Likes

Awww, really love to find your answers - thatā€™s soldiers spirit, and it will be a great show - from what spot everā€¦ You guys are great and I wish you all good luck for a good spot and for the m&g contest! Maybe we can have a lpu meet after the show? To have a beer together? Would be cool - lpu rules :heart_eyes::heart:

4 Likes

Especially with you @theearlywalker hahah we had great moment after the show, taking a beer with all the groupšŸ˜ā€¦ Reallyā€¦

Hey, all LPU family, you must meet @theearlywalker :blush:

(Wish you a Nice Day by the way)

1 Like

1 to 2 hours is definitely not enough - I went to a Mike concert 2 hours beforehand and the queue was already snaking. The first people were there 4 hours before the start of the concert. :disappointed:

Guys, I need your help. I have something in mind, Iā€™ll try to explain it as easy and clean as I can.
Iā€™m going in Padova 15/03, then Iā€™ll go in Zurich (my ex roommate is hosting me) to see the show 17/03. If I leave from Zurich 18/03 at midday I can arrive in Munich at 5 pm and at the venue at about 18 pm.
My questions are:

1. since I will be alone, do you think it is too crazy to do it?
  2. if I book the ticket now, will it arrive in time in Zurich (at my roommate house)? I mean, before 17/03?
  3. is it easy to reach the venue from the railway station by bus or metro or smth?
  4. after the show in Munich I should leave from the venue and get to the railway station at 2.35 am. Do you think itā€™s too dangerous? Bad people there? Or is it safe?

I would like soooo much to see Mike perform APFMH live, and heā€™ll not perform it in Padova, nor in Zurichā€¦
If I do it, Iā€™ll have to keep everything secret and not tell my mom or she will get crazy.
What do you think? Should I do it or not?
Help.

ā€¦ I try to answer your questions now since Iā€™m from Munich ( or nearby) ā€¦

• for the circumstances I can tell you youā€™re normally save in Munich- I mean ā€¦ something can happen always- but under normal conditions there is a really low risk

• maybe buy an e-ticket to print it out? I have no idea how long it takes to ship a ticket to Zurichā€¦ but there can possibly be a risk since there are two weekends between today and the 18th ā€¦

• best way to reach the venue is by underground- U6 and then ca. 700 m by foot

• yes, youā€™re definitely crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:- but who isnā€™t? And if you really want it, do it. Itā€™s an experience that youā€™ll never forget and that will charge you with positive energy ā€¦

Itā€™s a great adventure that youā€™ve plannedā€¦ :joy: But be aware that arriving at the venue at 5pm is definitely not FOS nor near to it, thatā€™s what I knew from my experiencesā€¦ and I wish you all the best for your trip :blush: and a question from myside now: howā€™d you know heā€™ll play APFMH in Munich? Did I missed something?

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the answer! Iā€™m trying to get as more opinions as I canā€¦Iā€™m afraid that Iā€™m thinking too ā€œfarā€ and I want someone to pull me back on heart or to push me to do it.

Later I will try to do a list of pros and cons :bowing_woman:t2:
The thing is:

Iā€™m not sure if I can print at home the ticketā€¦for Padova and Zurich shows it was not possible :sob: and yeah, I thought that too, two weekendsā€¦not enough daysā€¦

I was writing here even to see if someone else has the same ā€œtimetableā€ as mineā€¦I mean, maybe we could go together and come back at the station togetherā€¦so that we wonā€™t be alone :confused:

And yeah, 6 pm is TOOOO late!! I will be all the way behind! And if I win (it wonā€™t happen, buuuuut if it haaaaappensā€¦:sob:) the m&g will it be too late to show up there?

And something else, my ex roommate is hosting me, this means that sheā€™s carrying me all the way aroundā€¦and on sunday 17/03 I wonā€™t be with her all the dayā€¦so maybe it would be rude from me to leave on monday at midday instead of staying with herā€¦ :confused:

Thanks a lot for the wishes! c: I really canā€™t wait. Iā€™m shaking!!!
I saw that in Munich Don Broco will be there with Mike (not happening in Padova and Zurich, shitty groups)! And I saw that everytime that theyā€™re there Mike plays APFMH with them. Thatā€™s why I supposed that it will be the same on 18/03

1 Like

If you really want to do it (and you can afford it) you should do it. :wink:
Also tell your friend about it. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll understand.

Iā€™m sorry to disappoint you, but the opening act in Munich is ā€œTIAVOā€, not Don Broco. But maybe Mike will play APFMH with them? You never know.

1 Like