Get Inspired! The LPU friends and support

Loads of strength to you!! Get well soon! :sunny: :heart:

1 Like

anybody likes trains?
don’t you feel like grabbing one some days and just go where it goes?

ride can seem boring at first but i do hope LPU appreciates this month i’ve had from the fruits it bore.
This is just a story of building a dirt bike (re-building) but i share because the point of the video is not the rebuild
but the emotional rollercoster behind it!
and well… don’t ignore an INFP when they want to talk emotions…
you’ll miss out on learning a thing or two about them :stuck_out_tongue:

@the_termin8r funny bits for IT brothers on intro and i had you in mind for a bro :wink:
This train goes to the end of arguments

1 Like

a fellow INFP :upside_down_face:

@birdy1989 maybe in the next few weeks I can pitch in help :slightly_smiling_face: itd be cool to all pitch in ideas! an LP frankenbike :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Would be cool :smiley::smiley::smiley:

@anna834 the decision of your daughter caused a shock - :hugs: it came out of the sudden, :zap: in a moment you weren’t prepared for this at all- and hit you in the deepest core of your heart- :broken_heart: from now to then everything has changed and you don’t have any influence on it.

Your life goes into another direction than you’ve planned it- :roller_coaster: so It’s only normal that you need time now to realize it, the consequences and to get used to the new situation. You are not alone with this - the family has your back dear Anna :hugs:

Important now is- besides the grieving- that you care good for yourself to not freeze in these emotions- cry, scream, shout and freak out if you feel like- give this hurting energy a channel to get out of you … whatever way is yours - it’s ok!

Figure out what you like most to do to be good to yourself and make yourself little islands of good emotions- a warm bath tub- a massage, a good dinner with friends, sleeping a whole day , a good book and a glass of red wine, bike rides trough the blooming nature, a picknick, a weekend trip to see friends or a new town, a shopping trip, an appointment at the beauty salon- whatever is your way to feel good- do these things that will give you a good feel actively and against any resistance from the inside…

And always remember: she didn’t died god bless- she moved out - and your time together now is quality time - far away from the everyday stress and duties- and believe me, in time she’ll see what she has in you- sometimes a bit of a distance is good to see the other from another side…

“When my armor breaks, I’ll fuse it back together”

Happy mother’s day- :rose: you did a great job in growing up such a honest and strong young lady :rose: congratulations :tada::champagne:

10 Likes

There is probably no one in here who can put our thoughts better into words as the sweet @theearlywalker :pray:t2::heart:
You are not alone in this dear Anna, whenever you feel low, just read the words above again because every word is true :kissing_heart: Happy Mothersday :heart:

7 Likes

I agree with you @theearlywalker no other words will explain it soo well.
Happy mother’s day @anna834 :tada::two_hearts::hugs:

3 Likes

Oh! @theearlywalker so, so much thanks for your wonderful words!!!:heart:
They moved me deeply!

Todays morning, as I was reading this, I felt like rocks were lifted of my shoulders. And muscles, I didn’t even realised that they were tense, relaxed. I took a deep breath and felt much better.
There is this concert on Thursday in Berlin, I have tickets to. Berlin are 250 km and I have to work in the south, 680km, on Saturday. So I thought, I can’t do this right now! It is to much.
But after I read your post, I realised, that is exactly what I need. And my schedule is free now. So, I phoned my client and it is totally ok for him, that I start on Sunday and work for it afterwards longer.
So now I have the time to go to Glen Hansard!
Glen Hansard is the Irish guy from the musical “once” that once won an Oscar, ore even longer ago “the commitments”.
His shows are mind blowing. Thanks to him, I learned to enjoy live concerts. Bevor I had never really fun, always felt uncomfortable, to much people, to much pressure, to self aware. But he got me, after the first song, I was immersed. So even though I don’t listen to him that much at home, I go to his shows.
Now, I see him thanks to you!!! :notes:

This I have to quote! It moved me to tears!:cry::relaxed::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:
Thank you so much!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And the last sentence I give right back at you! Couldn’t use better words!
Happy mothers day! :tada::sparkler:

Also big thank you to @birdy1989 and @Honey8 you’re so sweet!:heart:

And last, something from Glen Hansard, even though it’s probably not your taste.:kissing_heart:
That was in Offenbach 2016, the encore unplugged his band and him (my first, notmy filming)

And my favorite song:

Even if a day feels too long
You feel like you can wait another one
You’re slowly givin’ up on everything
Love is gonna find you again
Love is gonna find you, you better be ready then
:heart:

7 Likes

Glen Hansard!!! For sure my taste or one of my tastes. Say hi to him from me. I’ll see him in 10 years maybe if he is somewhere around.

Just curious - do you guys all celebrate the Mother’s Day today? Here in Poland it’s in two weeks. On May 26th.

2 Likes

Awwww- so cool, I’m so very proud of you strong lady- that’s exactly what I meant :hugs::kissing_heart::heart:

2 Likes

In the Netherlands it’s always the second Sunday in May

1 Like

Good for you!! You should do this and enjoy the concert :smiley: you so deserve this :heart:

1 Like

Thank you again and again and again! :heart:

@theearlywalker
@anomalia
@birdy1989
It’s just amazing to know you, even though only in this strange virtual way! And how much you help me!
Big hugs to you all! :hugs::heart:

Here is mothersday today :bouquet:

4 Likes

This is sooo big to quote. But i am happy you enjoyed at the show :hugs: it was all that you needed :heart: little time to relax and get lost so that you let the worries go away. @theearlywalker 's words surely has magic to uplift anyone :two_hearts::two_hearts::heart::relaxed:
Take care stay strong @anna834

2 Likes

Thanks @Honey8 I will! The show is this Thursday. :kissing_heart:
Hug for you :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Ops :joy: i was blind
Enjoy the show! :tada:

1 Like

I wanted to tell you about my great evening out in Berlin, read the forum to make it on point, give some answers and comments.
And than a very good and important friend of mine spontaneously came over. We tried to meet for weeks, no months, and every time it just didn’t happen.
I new all along that she had something important to tell me, in person, not on the phone. So it was good, that it finally happened.
She told me that her teen kid is for some weeks now hospitalised for akute depression, extremely suicidal and edicted to cutting herself. It all started, and really the first beginning, just this year and went downhill from there in high speed.

I just can’t!
It’s all around me right now, kids falling like flies.
I myself with a daughter, who announce she moves out, had planned this with her father for weeks and does it the next day is still the best in comparison.
And all this hits me, way to hard.

I don’t write this, to get encouragement. Just to be honest with you.
And explain were I am right now.
Tomorrow I have to drive 680 km again, finally back to work.
Hopefully I will soon find some time to tag and great.
Big love for all of you!

8 Likes

Good morning!
Thank you @the_termin8r for your immediate like. It comfort me at that moment and I felt directly asleep afterwards.
I am way better right now.
So I want to share this too.
Had a good nights sleep and as I woke up I remembered how annoying I find my mother and even more grandmother always suffering about other peoples suffer. And normally I am good to keep the distance. But it is so hard, when there are children involved, especially some I know thins birth. But to suffer for there stuff don’t help them or thair kin. It just hurts me. I can have compassion without hurting my self and mount it to my pain.
Way easier to see this with a good nights sleep!
Now I have to hurry!
Stay strong you all :muscle::heart:

7 Likes

So sorry to hear… sending you and your friend lots of strenght! :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

3 Likes

@anna834 I totally can understand what’s on your mind now taking into account the whole situation with your daughter plus the bad news from your friend. :hugs:
In a few years I will have a teenager at home. And I wonder what to do to avoid such problems. Or maybe it’s too late…

By the way, any pics of Glen?

3 Likes