Get Inspired! The LPU friends and support

It looks so sweet in pink.

1 Like

Step 1: change the pink. I’m sorry, but I don’t like the colour.

2 Likes

Hahahaha :joy: always love your honesty @the_termin8r :heart:
I still love it in pink, but I know a Linkin Park motorcycle would be better off in a different colour, so it will get a different colour eventually. But untill I am giving it the make-over, it stays pink :wink:

5 Likes

Honestly a black or a dark blue or a gray would be cool

1 Like

Metallic gunmetal with any contrasting colours for the stickers would be good.

1 Like

Chester’s flame tattoos would fit nicely I think :smile:

5 Likes

I thought of something like that, but it’d be a bit obnoxious, no?

2 Likes

:unicorn::unicorn: & :lollipop::lollipop: would go with pink.

And seriously speaking, I agree to a dark metalic colour. Plus stickers that don’t stand out much.

2 Likes

Ehm ehm :smiley: (source: Google)

3 Likes

Not if they’re featured in a subtle way

I don’t see the iconic flame design

Well it could be better but the logo is there! :smiley:
I just posted it so we would have a picture of how it would look like :slight_smile:

Love it that you all are thinking about it and helping me out :hugs::heart: thank you!!!

@lpfan61 said that @framos1792 is also good with these kind of things, so I’m hoping to see an idea or two :hugs::innocent: maybe someone can draw it or something, I don’t know. It definitly won’t happen this year, so we have time anyway :blush:

1 Like

Yes! He did this:

And this:

:grin: :grin:

2 Likes

Sending strength to everyone in here! :heart:
Remember the brightest stars shine in the darkest skies… :smile: Life teaches us with everything that happens. Remember to embrace the memories of people you love… they’ll always stay in your heart and always want you to keep tat pretty smile on your face :blush:
sunshiney hugs!! :sunny: :hugs: :sunny: :hugs: :heart: :green_heart: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Helloooo,
I kind of just play around with some stuff but will defenitely try to pitch in ideas :smiley:
Is it just aesthetic like paint? :upside_down_face:
And no clue as to colors? :grimacing:
White/black like mtm/lt/ats?
Earth colors like hot/meteora? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I going though pain and i have been depressed more often i we when to the hospital again and they told me meb it an muscle spasm in my ribs and i have to take 2 days off of work and i when to show my boss my paperwork and he didn’t what to see it. And I’m not sure what going to happen.

2 Likes

Sending you lots of strength! Take it easy during those free days

2 Likes

just stumbled on this one…
I say your ER-6n looks beautiful in pink!

as a guy i always love pink on moto girls!
Maybe you reverse the same tribal to black and pink with LP logos around?
(pink tribal lines on black background)

whatever matches your helmet dear @birdy1989
ride safe! :wink:

:hugs: :heart:

2 Likes

Sending you strength @hilaryfol ! It’s important to take care of yourself and if you have a paper for taking 2 days off, just take them and get good rest. :hugs::hugs::hugs::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

I have no idea what I want or what would look amazing, so everything is possible :smiley: it has to be an eye catcher and I want the logo or name of LP on it or anything like that. Love it that you all give ideas :heart:

Deen many nice ideas but I can’t really picture it in my head. It would be great if it can be visualized for me :pray:t2: there is no hurry in it tho! :kissing_heart:

@hilaryfol hang in there and take care of yourself :pray:t2: I don’t think your boss can do anything about it if you have the right paperwork. Are you seeing a psychologist for your depression? You really should :kissing_heart:

2 Likes