Get Inspired! The LPU friends and support

Agreed with all said above

I am so sorry to hear this. @mish3lka Sending you loads of strength and love :heartpulse:

3 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this :frowning:. You absolutely aren’t alone as was said above. Stay strong and stay positive :muscle:. My sister had breast cancer too. No one in my family has been tested, though. Maybe we should so we know.
Sending love :heart:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry, I wish her the best! Sending strength your way :hugs:

3 Likes

Sorry for that news @mish3lka. Sending you strength whatever are the result of your test. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::muscle::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

@achilleas7 sorry to hear what you gone through… hope you get well soon!! :muscle: :hugs: :hugs: Take care of yourself! :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

@achilleas7 how’re you doing?? :hugs: :hugs: :muscle: :hugs:

1 Like

still unable to sit which complicates the video i was working on (the zombie one)
since inspiration for it has been replaced with boredom of looking at it without the ability to process since i still can’t sit on a chair. now i kinda hate it and that makes for hard editing
but while thinking way too much about it it now spans from sleep paralysis to depression and bike building and overall… a mess i am not sure of how i will confine in a vid.

On the less important scale, the physical, i guess i am better my dear @lpfan61
no pain now but it’s been a week of trying to make an LPU fan stay on a bed… it’s been a struggle… :stuck_out_tongue:
an open wound to “close itself” is definitely helping achieve that.
Thank you all for making it tolerable with your love!
:cupid::cupid:

The video is about how to rebuild a self that no one cares for, so little can i describe of how much your worrying and love means to that self!

wrapping it up and sending it over!
:gift_heart:
P.S. i feel like apologizing for not reading much this week
the anxiety thread seems on fire and i am hesitant to open it while i am standing!
forgive my absence dear hearts! :persevere:

2 Likes

:muscle: :muscle: be patient a lil bit more :hugs:

Nice to hear! :muscle: :blush: :hugs:

:laughing: you’ll be completely fine soon! :wink:

:blush: with you in the battle! :muscle:

No worries about it! First think about your health :hugs: :hugs:

We like to write you know :smile: no need to hurry… read our posts when you feel like to… we wait for you to be completely healed! :muscle: :hugs: :hugs: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

@anngelenee how’re you doing?? And how’s your boyfriend? Hope evetything’s going the right path! :hugs: :hugs: :heart: :muscle: :hugs:

3 Likes

He’s ok , still recovering after that surgery we’re waiting for medical consultation on march 22 they will decide what to do next. Thanks for care :pray:t4:

8 Likes

Ok, nice to hear! :muscle:
Sending strenght and hugs! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :muscle: :heart:

3 Likes

Hello!

It’s been a while for me. I have so many changes in my life. The biggest one is I am leaving the UK. So it’s scary but exciting.

I can’t catch up on everything but sending hugs to @mish3lka and @anngelenee

7 Likes

Thanks you❤ Where are you moving?

1 Like

Turkey. Just 6 months but new environment

3 Likes

Well I hope you’ll have the opportubity to sightsee and take a thousand of photos. Turkey is beautiful :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yeah I will. But I counted that I will have 48 days off during my time there. I didn’t want Turkey so I was super disappointed when I got it but maybe it’s just a new adventure for me. I’ll post pics on my Facebook so you will see all pics there :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes choices make you(my fav quote​:heart:) :wink: I hope that will be the new amazing experience,which country you wanted?

2 Likes

I wanted anything but Turkey lol but I wanted Greece. If I survive Turkey, next year I’ll go to Greece :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Greece :heart: Last year I planning to visit Greece in this year we will see…life like suprising me so its better don’t plan anything in my case :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: You have to really love that country if I remember right you’ve been in Greece in last year on holidays? :grin:

2 Likes

@rorybourdon I see that you finally started to live your life and care for yourself! You needed this change :slight_smile: Have a great time in Turkey, it’s and exotic country, many places to see, many experiences to enjoy :slight_smile: And I hope Greece will work out for you, I would like to go there too one day :heart_eyes:

3 Likes