Get Inspired! The LPU friends and support

I am not really here, but I wanted to say that I just got a job as a overseas Service Rep for Thomas Cook. I can’t wait to start this new journey next summer season

8 Likes

Congratulations!!! :hugs: I knew you could do it! :blush: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

20181110_112715(0) 20181110_112701 20181110_112715 20181110_112626 20181110_112627

12 Likes

Sooo cute! :heart_eyes::blush: It seems like she is discovering the sound of her voice! :joy:

1 Like

Lmao :joy:
Okay, this is only way to get near my thoughts…

3 Likes

@framos1792 :joy::joy::joy:

@Lilyope she’s just an incredible smiley every time she looks at me :blush:

4 Likes

I have to ask… does she wake up in the middle of the night and tire you? :thinking::joy::joy:

2 Likes

No, not anymore @framos1792. At least 2 months back she started to sleep through the whole night and since 3,5mths she sleeps in her own room :slight_smile:

Well, maybe she would wake but I’m used to go to the toilet around at 4-4:30AM and stop by to give her the teat she needs exactly at that time.

She usually goes to sleep around at 8-9PM and wake up at 7:30AM :slight_smile: She has that after her parents I guess, we are both sleepers, it’s important for us :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s really great! :smiley::blush: she sounds like she the cutest mature baby :speak_no_evil::joy::grin:
Give her a big hug for me :relaxed:

1 Like

Yes!!! :smile:

Sure! :slight_smile: Btw one of the benefits of having a baby is that you get a free hug every single day :blush::heart::heart_eyes::baby: and if you’re cold in the night, you can take her in your bed :smiley:

5 Likes

She’s sooooooo soooooo cuteee!!! :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

thats! MEGA CUTE!!!:heart: :heart_eyes: Aww! [quote=“framos1792, post:1713, topic:34476”]
Okay, this is only way to get near my thoughts…
[/quote]

sammmeee!!! :joy: :joy:

Sooooo good baby! Good girl! :smiley:

Awwww!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Soo cool!!

1 Like

Ah guys… Bad news… Some time ago, my aunt had breast cancer twice, she was cured. But on the second time they discovered that she has this BRCA1 gene mutation that’s inherited by the children. All our family from my father’s site was tested and from all members, only 2 or 3 people don’t have the gene (which is like 5-10% of people). If your parent does not have the gene, then you won’t have it but if (s)he does, then there’s a probability that you have it too and you need to be tested.

If you want to be tested whether you have the gene or not, your parents have to be tested first and getting the results takes about 3-4 months. So my father went and yesterday came the results. They were positive! I didn’t sleep last night.

Now I need to go check if I have it too. Guys, if I have it, there are such high probabilities of breast, ovaries and uterus cancer that it’s almost certain! Like 60-70%! See this if you want to read more: https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/genetics/brca-fact-sheet … I’m afraid. If I have it, maybe Laurinka will too :cry: Well that’s an inheritance for life :frowning:

Fok, sorry to hear that. Stay strong and keep in mind, there’s still a chance that you might not have it.

4 Likes

So sorry to hear that. Sending you and your family members strength!

This. Don’t panic, it’s not 100% certain!

2 Likes

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: big hugs to you my dear, this Is a real shock. :scream:I cannot imagine how you feel, but I’m sending you all the strength I am able to. :muscle:t2:. Life is giving you a hard lesson atm and you are challanged to deal with it. I can imagine that the first impulse is to just break down, and it’s ok to feel this way- because it’s just not fair. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

We are here for you my dear @mish3lka and the family has your back. Thanx for your trust and no matter how it goes on, we are here for you - always. :heart::hugs: you are not alone with this shit… :heart:

I think now that you got aware of the facts you can do all examinations needed, and as Rob says: there is a chance that you don’t get it :pray:t2: at all. And when it comes to the worst case, you will be able to get treatment in the very early stage, that means healing chances are very high. Try to stay positive- you’re a fighter :muscle:t2::hugs:

iAnd maybe it’s a moment to stop the everydays routine- to realize how worthful life is and to be thankful about everything- your little family- your baby soldier - and to value it and realize: these moments are confronting us with the fact that every day we are here on this earth can be our last- and this maybe let us see things in a different way …

9 Likes

This! Thank you for all your words, you always know what to say. You gave me strength. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

7 Likes

:kissing_heart::hugs:

1 Like

Sorry to hear @mish3lka ! Sending strenght!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Agreed with all said above… :muscle: :heart:

5 Likes

Omg… I can only say that i agree with all the things the others said :heart: stay strong during the wait time for the results. :hugs: many hugs for you. If you feel like talking about it: we will always be here to listen and support :kissing_heart:

3 Likes