Get Inspired! The LPU friends and support

Sending you strength @hilaryfol :heart::heart::heart::black_heart::black_heart:

Hehe. I needed to hear this. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I was thinking about you and Laura last night … I couldn’t come to all these threads yet.
How are you :hugs::hugs::hugs: :two_hearts: [quote=“framos1792, post:1684, topic:34476”]
:heart_eyes: deliver another! :smiley::joy:
Please :innocent::joy: I’m late :grin:
[/quote]

And i am veryyyyyyy late :joy: 22 days late!

Hey! All you need to do is focus on your inner happiness. I am happy you came in here to share your feelings. I can understand that thing … Forgetting ourselves in helping other but it’s okay :hugs: we’ve learnt now. And we’ll pay more attention to ourselves right. You can’t spread happiness when you are not happy. Take care. We all are with you! :smiley: A sweet bone crusher for you dear :heart::hugs::sparkles:

Not this was 20 days ago. I hope you are doing good. :blush:

@Danni @LPUgrl2 how are y’all! :smiley: Soo long no see!

3 Likes

Hey guys! Little duckling in action!!! :duck: :duck: :hatching_chick:

duckling2
duckling3
duckling1

When I see that duckling smile of hers, I just can’t :smiley: Some more photos for you :slight_smile: Her teeth are growing now so she eats her whole hands :smiley:

20181013_133225 20181013_133241 20181013_150430 20181013_150449

20181011_083925-COLLAGE

And I painted this in her room :slight_smile:
zirafka2 zirafka1

14 Likes

Aaaaaaaaaah!!! Cute overloadddd!!! She’s got the cutest eyes :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::grin::grin::grin::grin:
You and your husband are incredibly lucky :grin::grin: she looks to be very very smart :speak_no_evil::grin:

1 Like

The lil beauty!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart: awwwwwww!!! She’s beautiful!! :heart: :heart_eyes: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: She has the unicorn-hat toooo!! :laughing: :heart_eyes: Sooooooo cuuteeeeeee!!! :heart_eyes: and she has such a cuteeeeee look in the pics!! :heart: :heart:
Nice paintings in her room!!well done dear!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

1 Like

She’s sooooo cute! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: She has such a happy face ! :grin: Great paintings on the wall, well done! :grinning:

1 Like

Oh my goodness :grinning::grinning::star_struck::star_struck:. She is adorable. The paintings and the hat are perfect!

1 Like

So cute :relaxed::heart_eyes:

20181017_191550
20181017_191548

10 Likes

:scream::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::grin: she’s such a show off :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yes, she’s an actress :joy:

2 Likes

:dizzy_face: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart: What expressions!!!?!! :laughing: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart_eyes: she’s adorable!

1 Like

Hey lp family i need your help i getting things done for my wedding but. I try to contact a ex friend now and instead of telling me she happy for me .She telling me i was wong the way i left my ex and she said I used hem . Bull I was being used he was messing around on me i wasn’t happy so l lift. I didn’t understand why. I don’t care what other think I’m very happy and blessed to have a real man in my life.

2 Likes

Don’t mind what people say! If you’re happy now, don’t let the past affect your present and future! Enjoy your “new” life! :wink:

Exactly, if they don’t like it, it’s their thing but this is your life, not theirs.

1 Like

It’s just an opinion, you don’t have to like it, or pay attention to it. It’s not your problem, just carry on as you see fit.

2 Likes

Cuteness overlooaaaadddddd :heart::heart::sparkling_heart::green_heart::sparkling_heart::green_heart::heartpulse::heartbeat::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: whaaaaoooooo!!!

Look at the 2nd picture! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::joy: She is sooo curious!!! Loved it sooo much ms beautiful! :heart_eyes::heartbeat::two_hearts::cupid:

Oh yeahh. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Truly! :joy: You’ve got a borm actress!! Lol :joy:

That’s important! You know what, life’s an wgg… if it’s broken by outer force… life ends. If broken by inner force…life begins! If you are happy and having good vibes and it’s your decision… go ahead :hugs::blush::heart: (ik i am 15 days late lol sry :sweat_smile::joy:)

1 Like

:smile: :heart: Nice to see you here from time to time, Honey :heart::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Today was a very bad day I got into with my boyfriend . Because of yesterday he was mad and having a off day. He got mad and take out on me .

I’m so sorry @hilaryfol :hugs: These things happen sometimes, everybody argues from time to time. Men are as sensitive as women, especially when they have problems at work. Just let it pass and everything will be OK, sometimes people just burst out and say something they don’t even want to. I’m sure he’s sorry too :wink: Sending hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like