Get Inspired! The LPU friends and support

I’m good. Got my mums birthday at the end of this week so looking forward to it.

2 Likes

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted bc of trying to take care of me and be a caregiver to my mum all the while raising my special needs daughter. I can usually compartmentalize but the family around me behaviors have literally gone off the rails, sending my PTSD into overdrive. I don’t have any suicidal tendencies it’s just the other than symptoms triggered by my PTSD. I’m planning to see Mike’s show in October as a treat and “me” time from the daily grind. I wish I had better news today but I do appreciate the support.:heart:

3 Likes

I have been so sad and not myself lately because of my son still in the hospital . Yes he doing good. But I feel lose at Times and I know he doing good. I feel like I can do more.

1 Like

Hiw was it! :smiley: Sorry i couldn’t be there. Here a happy belated birthday cake! :cake::sparkles::two_hearts:

@satorinyc it’s alright… things will settke dowj soon don’t worry. You’ve always got our back :hugs::hugs: stay strong! Life is amazing

@hilaryfol that’s normal mom cases you know. When the child is even a lil ill… moms get tensed. That seems a big prob but what happened to your child? Here have a warm hug. :hugs: Nothing is happening to him… he’ll be fine soon and again playing with you like before ! :wink:

2 Likes

Wow, someone’s been busy :smiley: thanks @danni1317 :smiley: :hugs:

7 Likes

:blush::blush::blue_heart::yum: anytime!! Hehehe

4 Likes

How are you @danni1317? It’s been a while since we have seen you on here

1 Like

I know things are crazy, work takes alot out of me…

1 Like

Stay strong @danni1317 , I think of you every day :hugs:

1 Like

Hey dear @mish3lka :hugs: thinking about you and baby-soldier every day too :heart_eyes:- are you enjoying the last days of summer? And happy to hear you’re ok @danni1317 nice you showed up :hugs: and thanx for the love you shared :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

This message is for everyone…

To everyone who is affected by Hurricane Florence, I wish you all luck and I hope you find somewhere safe! Sending hugs! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

12 Likes

This! Sending strength to anyone who’s affected!

8 Likes

Omg I have NO time at all, I miss you guys! AND I missed so many @acemasters’s battles!!! :’(

But yes, I’m enjoying motherhood, 24/7 :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hello dear!! Nice you showed up!! Enjoy every seconds of being mum!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face: Give baby Laura a sweeeet warm sunshiny hug with kiss! :heart: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Delivered! :smiley: :hugs:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: deliver another! :smiley::joy:
Please :innocent::joy: I’m late :grin:

5 Likes

Going though my depression and is gotten bad i see that i haven’t been eating much and i think it because of everything has been happening so fast with me . I feel that i need to lose weight and i helping everyone else i stopped helping myself.

2 Likes

Sending you strength @hilaryfol and sure it’s just the moment that makes you feel this desperate and sad- Important is you made this conclusion now- it’s the first step of the change :muscle:t2::hugs:

Happy you came around and that you brought only good news about baby soldier- I’m so happy all goes good for your lil family @mish3lka :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Sending strength @hilaryfol !! big hugs to you!! :hugs: :hugs: :muscle: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: Remenber “we are the change”, you have the power to fight! Don’t give up! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

Sending you strength @hilaryfol ! If you think that, just take (even a little) time for taking care of yourself. :hugs: A good sleep night, a good movie, a warm bath/shower… whatever you can enjoy. :blush:

2 Likes