A phone’s front camera? :joy:

Reflection?

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

@NickGr were we right?

1 Like

Oh, damn me, I’ve forgotten the thread !
@framos1792, you are right

2 Likes

Bump

@framos1792 I’ll take your spot in 24h :stuck_out_tongue:

Depends on if you can solve the case within 24hours haha

Two girls ate dinner together. They both ordered iced tea. One girl drank them very fast and had finished five in the time it took the other to drink just one. The girl who drank one died while the other survived. All of the drinks were poisoned. How did the girl who drank the most survive?

She drank so many that her system flushed them out before the poison could take effect?

Nope try again
Right track

Since she drank more she also ate more and consuming more food someone lessened the effects?

Or she hasn’t died yet and will die later?

Or the poison was distributed by an idiot and the one that drank the single tea also drank like 95% of the poison?

Lolll no and no
It has to do with the difference in rate of consumption

The poison takes time to properly dissolve in the drink and if it encounters stomach acid before it has fully dissolved it gets neutralised (I’m reaching here).

Or actually, is it actual iced tea with real ice in it or is it the bottled stuff? Because in that case it could be something in the ice, but nobody would pick such a rubbish way to poison someone.

1 Like

You got it, the poison was in the ice so it never melted in the quick drinker’s
The single tea stood so long te ice melted and released the poison

I actually think poison in ice would be a decent idea if someone were to be testing their food first before eating, it wouldn’t show up at testing hah

2 Likes

Poisoned ice would never work if you want to poison me because I get my drinks with no ice. The amount of ice you have is the amount of drink you are missing out on.

Anyway, here’s one I came up with randomly. I won’t say what gave me the idea since it could be a clue.

8,44,444,7777_444,7777_66,666,8_77,88,444,8,33_2_777,444,3,3,555,33_22,88,8_444_9,2,66,8_8,666_7777,33,33_444,333_999,666,88_222,2,66_7777,666,555,888,33_444,8.

Good luck :stuck_out_tongue:

Clue: Think old relative to progress.