Gaming time - the riddle -

What do I care? Lol

Not that kind of condescending.

2 left.

1 Like

And finds nothing but bs :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

A man of arts might say: “why does it exist?” Or “why do I exist?” Or worse case scenario “what’s wrong with it? Call an exorcist”

No and No.

The answer was “Would you like fries with that?”

Bahahahah :joy: :joy: :joy:

@framos1792 I liked your first answer the most so you go next.

3 Likes

What’s the joke? I don’t get it :see_no_evil:
Or does it mean “fries with chicken” - that’d explain you joiking like that :stuck_out_tongue:

The joke is that someone with a STEM related degree will get a real job; someone with an arts degree will be working at a fastfood place. :joy:

3 Likes

Oh lol
Like: “while you humanitarians stand at the burger selling stand, we, engeneers do the real job — we cook burgers”

4 Likes

Actually without engineers they wouldn’t even have jobs. :joy: We’re the ones responsible for all the equipment needed in the first place.

3 Likes

Careful what you say we are in a music forum after all :laughing:
I’ll put one up asap

2 Likes

I have no conscience :stuck_out_tongue: Also I’d expect my friends to be able to take the odd cruel joke from me. I’m seriously holding back a lot of the time.

4 Likes

There are two fathers and two sons in a car. Three people are in the car. How is that so?

1 Like

There are a son, his dad and his grandfather in the car

3 Likes

You got it

2 Likes

To all things and men I appertain,
and yet by some am shunned and distained.
Fondle me and ogle me til you’re insane,
but no blow can harm me, cause me pain.
Children delight in me, elders take fright.
Fair maids rejoice and spin.
Cry and I weep, yawn and I sleep.
Smile, and I shall grin.
What am I?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: that made me laugh - the solution and the talk after it! @NickGr nice sidekick :joy::joy::joy: and @framos1792 ? take it easy- we drink mimosas but we are soldiers - it’s his dry humor - it’s nice to enjoy and sure no offense to any person workinc at a fast food restaurant neither to any artist! I guess @jabinquaken with his very veeeery dry humor could top this joke anyways- let’s have fun, btw. @Gatsie uses this quote often- it always made me laugh- now I got it’s sense :joy::joy:

Ot: grandpa, father and son :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ohh lol- I was kinda too late? Forgot to sent the post earlier :joy::joy: but I swear I was before @NickGr - and good morning guys :joy::joy: @framos1792

Ot: a mirror?

1 Like

Almost - very close you are

A hint please @NickGr

1 Like

Veeery-very close : the only hint I can give you is the actual answer :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Is it a window?? :thinking:

1 Like