Gaming time - the riddle -

I’l take your silence as a forfeit and give you the answer.

I was thinking of an SR-71 Blackbird

-Clearly it’s not a person
-It holds many records (such as fastest plane ever built, highest flying plane ever built, not a single one was shot down in combat and a lot more)
-These things cost a fortune (obviously, they were top secret spy-planes built by the gods of engineering)

Next person…

ok, so I wasn´t that far away…you could have give a clue that I´m so near :fearful:
So I had been, left to set the riddle for the next…

So close…

It’s a plane, you can’t leave earth with it.

Leave the Earth’s surface

no reason, but if he set´s an airplane and I ask for rocket, that´s near (for soluting the riddle, thanks @samuel_the_leader, and in fact, you can leave “earth” with it, I didn´t ask for universe, but as said, doesn´t matter lol
one of you both may set sth to riddle? @evooba @samuel_the_leader

Actually, there’s rumours of the Hypersoar which is a tactical bomber that enters space apparently.

So who goes on? :relaxed:

U go on, since ur the closest to getting the answer.

ok the THING I´m thinking on can be out of wood or out of or plastic and it can be in a vide variety of forms, mostly it´s green…lol

Is it an Xmas tree?

It must be.

YEAH; the_terminator got wow, man respect, it´s you on [and pl rem: a plane leaves earth] lol :joy::joy:

1 Like

-Is usually big enough to be held in your hand
-Widely available in a range of styles for a range of prices
-Very popular

A smartphone.

No, but I knew somebody would say that. I wanted to make it seem like one when it isn’t :laughing:

You’re sneaky, you know that right? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ok, popular to what kind of demography? Cuz the ppl here ain’t ur typical mainstream ppl who follow those thrashy trends, we don’t.

1 Like

Yes, hence why I did it :wink:

To almost anyone who has access to one or is not prohibited by religion (there’s another clue). It’s pretty popular as it makes lots of bucks every single day.

Edit: OT
(thinking…think…ing…Solution= too much slang identified, no understanding your mind no more, jump to another topic…ok! Conversation inside my brain, I´m real out of my brain, what the f+++++, crazy…)