Gaming time - the riddle -

I understood none of that.

internal conversation type human beeing…
Edit: at the edge…seeable…

Whatever it is, you take me one step

I’m about to break
http://orig09.deviantart.net/396f/f/2013/090/c/9/chester_and_mike_linkin_park_one_step_closer_by_lzjoz-d5zxtuk.png

1 Like

I´m about to break this time Sam, [sorry I write like I feel and Samuel is too long and @samuel_the_leader is quasi too much work to type…please a lil clue in how to help me, at this level of even so overliving: Don´t post me that you´re on the edge or one step closer to it, I need words like, yeah, these 4 days you get, You´re strong, put all your power together and start thing by thing, don´t let anybody stress you and do only what is possible, don´t stzress yourself no more, it´s enough, if the others do and

@The_early_walker
Better luck next time, Sam…

I’m not in the mood for whatever nonsense this is…

I’ll take this extended silence as a possible forfeit. I’ll reveal what I was thinking of at about 16:00 GMT today since nobody seems to be guessing.

It’s tricky, honestly can’t think of something.

That’s the point :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like I’ve defeated you guys again :smirk: I was thinking of a burger

Next person… we should have somebody who hasn’t been. How about @EvoOba

Uggghhhhh… Why???
https://forums.lpunderground.com/uploads/short-url/wPfI04bJCIxji1XBkI8IFXpzgr7.gif

Because I wanted a burger at the time :laughing: And want one now lol.

The other time I saw you mention that burgers are overpriced.

Come to think of it, everything in your country is overpriced. Just now I saw you post the nine lashes album price for the UK store.

I can’t remember when that was but some are. I remember saying subs are overpriced.

I think the NL thing might have been one of those dodgy independent sellers.

Even for other normal stuff, things actually cost more depending on where ppl live. For example, an album costing $9.90 in the US, costs €9.90 in the EU, costs £9.90 in the UK. So the ppl paying in £, are paying more than ppl paying in €, who are paying more than ppl paying in $.

• Everyone owns one
  • Comes in different sizes and has different specs based on the person’s needs
  • Can’t live without one

A pair of shoes? (I’m not falling for my own trick, unless that’s what you were aiming for…mind blown)

Nope lol…

A heart? (I’m probably gonna lose this one).

No haha. Good guesses though.

So, it is something we use every day for daily stuff (anything from work to entertainment really).

My final Q. It’s a phone isn’t it? (If I had a 4th Q I would have said a brain - if that is the correct answer don’t say so because I’ve used my 3 Qs)