Gaming time - the riddle -

I still go on guessing, ok?!

a fireplace, the thing the smoke can go up and away thrue?

Was thinking something like this but ok…

Is that thing useable, does it have a purpose or is it solemnly meant for decor?

You mean a chimney shoot? That’s vertical though

But that’s always vertical, it’s supposed to be always horizontal. Besides, I’ve never seen a grandfather clock on top of a cupboard.

let´s call @samuel_the_leader

Decor

Sorry just following orders…

What are “spoilers”? The link to animals, [btw it was a chartbreaker two years ago, Martin Garix, at EU]

A spoiler is when you ruin something (a movie, a song, whatever) for someone who hasn’t seen/listened to/known of it yet.

For example, now that Samuel posted the link to Animals it is a spoiler (to me at least) because I haven’t listened to the cd yet and I’m not planning on it until my package arrives.
Also, on that subject, it’d be nice if we didn’t post official LPU content in the forums from YT or other external sites, let’s keep it exclusive as it is supposed to be.

I agree…that´s not good, I´m paying for the excitement of exclusive stuff… listened today to full podcast of lpa of MS hope we get sm of the “core-fan-things” here at the lpu also, so we can participate on this trend, wanna set a smiley, but the new ones are awful, sry the light yellow without edges, looking like lil ducks, don´t fit with me so oldschool ;o))

Y’all are all OT, stopped guessing already?

@EvoOba it’s even a bigger spoiler for me, as I heard the 30 sec Stagelight snippet of Animals many months before it was even considered for the LPU 15 CD.

I had too but I’m glad I don’t even remember how it sounds like.

Unfortunately I went to compare both “Anmals”, and, oh boy, they’re the same. :frowning:

ot yourself ;o)
So lets get the clues together, a light in the darkness…

So C’mon, guess…

ot hi, did you slept till now, lucky one? @samuel_the_leader

Please present all clues togetherr, c´mon, do it (lol ;o))]

I wasn’t sleeping! No I don’t have time for that, nor time for the Once Upon A Tale Story.

ot Pardon? I can´t get the sense in order to my question…

I still don’t understand you. Ok I’ll try:

Did I miss out any clues?

Don´t know, but a lil time under the shower i got two ideas
an old picture with a frame like this

or mb this
http://blog.wierny-interiors.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/CCI11122013_00007.jpg

You got it wrong again, it should be always horizontal, NOT vertical. And the object is 3D, so NO photo/painting/cloth/clock/anything that is flat.