Gaming time - the riddle -

Is it some sort of bestseller book with 26 chapters? What was it bestseller in?

Is it a Stephen King novel?

Right, it’s a 26 book collection.

Nope
a clue: six colours set the way

a Lego dice? lol

Omg is it a Rubik’s Cube?

No because it has 27 pieces :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

OT: These new emoti look off.

We’ll wait and see what @The_early_walker answers :stuck_out_tongue:

It probably is, I was making a joke.

no the rubics cube has 26 pieces (look at wiki) and we got a winner, it´s @samuel_the_leader, now you´re on :grin: (ot new smileys?)

Most likely because it doesn’t have a middle block.

I’m bad at setting challenges, but I’ll try:

Something that can be found in a house, but most likely found in a historian’s house.

Always placed horizontally, often straddling along the top of cupboards.

Should ideally be stored in a display case, since it collects a lot of dust. A display case is especially needed if you want to store it in the storage room.

mhh, first I thought a mirror, but the cases didn´t fit…@samuel_the_leader, this is not a question, only me guessing, @the_termin8r1, c´mon, help guessing…and @samuel_the_leader, a nice clue please?!

I don’t know. Some kinda long forgotten ancient scroll or something? :laughing:

or maybe kinda
http://s1h.roomido.com/bilder/l/fliesen/klassisch/fliese-terrano-5304c4ce46f56.jpg
but cases??? We need a clue…@samuel_the_leader
1 Question from my side:
Is the thing we search bringing energy to a mb TV/radio etc? Then I guess sockets?

@the_termin8r1 is the closest, but the clue is it always placed horizontally at all cost, a scroll can be placed vertically. (There’s a reason for the always horizontal position)

And @The_early_walker is just completely off.

The thing is like a relique/artefact, but is not really one; it’s more of a ‘representation’, some museums use them for ‘illustrative purposes’.

Ok wasn’t clear about it being found in the house. I mean it can be found in the house, doesn’t mean it would be found in the house. I mean the owner can legally have it in the house in all countries. @The_early_walker I don’t think you’ll ever find it in your house, more like to find it in @the_termin8r1’s, doesn’t mean you’ll definitely find it in your house @the_termin8r1.

And no u don’t need a socket @The_early_walker, maybe for the lighting of the optional display case

I doubt that.

Is it a carpet of some sort?

No, seriously why would you want to put carpet in a display case, the thing I am thinking of is more important than that. (Why’d you think it may be in a museum?)

(*More likely) typo my bad

An old fashioned compass of some sort?

I don’t know I give in…

You forgot this clue. It’s a long object. You’re closer than you think, don’t give up now.