Gaming time - the riddle -

So C’mon, guess…

ot hi, did you slept till now, lucky one? @samuel_the_leader

Please present all clues togetherr, c´mon, do it (lol ;o))]

I wasn’t sleeping! No I don’t have time for that, nor time for the Once Upon A Tale Story.

ot Pardon? I can´t get the sense in order to my question…

I still don’t understand you. Ok I’ll try:

Did I miss out any clues?

Don´t know, but a lil time under the shower i got two ideas
an old picture with a frame like this

or mb this
http://blog.wierny-interiors.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/CCI11122013_00007.jpg

You got it wrong again, it should be always horizontal, NOT vertical. And the object is 3D, so NO photo/painting/cloth/clock/anything that is flat.

oh dear, may I ask for another clue, ?

Exactly what clue are you looking for? The object, you have to carry with both hands, it can be a bit heavy at times.

“I´m giving up, I´m sick of feeling - what the fuck is wrong with me?” just the lyrics of an lp song, but for real, I don´t have any idea, pl tell the solution? ;o))

*I’ve given up

I’m sure when Samuel reveals what it is we’re all gonna be like “Ohhhh that? Really?” and feel dumb for it not even crossing our minds.

1 Like

Yeah I think the same @evooba, we all given up, I think? @the_termin8r1? So Mr. Leader would you be so kind and give us the “Ohhhh that? Really?” and feel dumb for it experience pl. today, so that we can start the new year annd think we´re smart again…lol

No, nobody will guess, we’ve all thrown in the towel.

so jump on xTirea and me trying to http://forums.lpunderground.com/t/can-you-touch-your-shoulders/10339/2942kill the 3000th post lol

Sorry @The_early_walker, @EvoOba, @the_termin8r1 y’all for living y’all in the lurch. I’ve been travelling lately, only now managed to get wifi, and I shall reveal it to y’all now before the new year.

#Spoiler:
I was thinking of model of WWII battleship:
(Models are significantly bigger than you think)

(I think my father’s model is a Japanese WWII battleship - @The_early_walker saw u put this in the Once Upon A Tale story; this would be a good clue to find Mike.)

What? They’re not always mounted horizontally, you can easily fashion some kind of wall bracket and have it vertically, in fact I’ve seen one vertically on a wall (though I can’t remember where, it was either a museum or a store).

Also, how was I closer than I thought when I said ‘some kind of scroll’?

The mast would come off if hung vertically. (Ok I agree this is a shit model)

Scroll (map), compass, etc, common theme of navigation. At that I was like what do your guesses have in common?

I was thinking more in terms of old rather than navigation since you mentioned a historian.

lol
new riddle: searching a person
1 feels happy to get connected right now
2 Finds peace right this moment
3 is a lil bit drunken