Game: Answer question with a question

IYO @Gatsie is it worth a try?

[got ya, all fine lol :heart_eyes:]

I guess you could give it a try, if you like?

ok, dear

What am I supp to prefer, the film (pl let her say yes…:sweat_smile: ) or the book? lol @gatsie
What do you think bout this (it´s an old @amitrish advice…) like it but

nice for rainy day´s…
then

a rainbow lighned in

:grin::joy::smile::laughing::sweat_smile:

Are you excited for the new “Game Center” category?

They got the most used section categorized, they done their work, but at least: do you think they have a good taste??? lol @(Jordan good work, and now? How to bring it on i phone/ computer?[ copy/paste?] @TriplXero

What do you mean?

How did I miss this thread before?

A @the_termin8r1 cause you we’re " bored" again :joy::sunglasses::+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But wouldn’t that mean that I’m more likely to find it since I’ve got nothing to do?

no, think you don´t explore new horizons if you´re bored, or?

I’m usually bored because I have nothing to explore.

is that a Q? If so, I´ll answere: boreness kills explorness, or? explorness kills boreness, it depeds on the SIDE you´re watching at it…lol :yum:

It was once an LPU only topic, but it was dead for the most part. Maybe we can revive it?

1 Like

Do you think we should try to revive it?

I think, everything is supposed to revive…without WAR

Unless it’s unreanimatably dead. (I still remembered your words from that WAR of us that time)

Don’t you two get the rules of the game? Where’s the question? Do I seriously need to cover you guys with three questions in a single post?
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Maybe we should bombard them with several questions in one post? What do you think? Will they learn to play the game by the rules this way? Or will they ignore it and keep posting their answers without a question? And why is that? Why is my ice cream already so tasty? How does the cookie crumble? Who has answers to these questions? Who? What? How? When? Why?

Does it even look like we care???

Did we care @samuel_the_leader?
(lol, we became a “THEY” lol ) THE FORMULAR FOUR RIDERS OF THE APOCALYPSE ARE SHARED IN TWO/TWO, @amitrish @gatsie, and here´s the Q:

you think 2/2 fits for writing on our story again, guys?

I guess we just don’t care?