Game: Answer question with a question

Maybe we do? Does anyone know if anyone does? You may never know, will you? I don’t think so, right?

what are we taking about again?

Seriously? You are asking this? Why don’t you read the posts before you comment? You think you are too busy? Are you even reading this? Seriously? You are reading this? You have nothing better to do? Ever tried “getting a life”? Instead of wondering what this rant is about, why dont you ask the real question: Why is the ice cream tasty?

Petty human squabbles are beyond me. Moving on…

Why be the ice cream tasty?

@amitrish nice To cya here! I read everything and I care cause of caring is no longer “liked” It confuses the People like my english does And a Q at you @amitrish is she real? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

who? and why must the post be atleast of 10 characters?

wasn´t it you, telling to be such a lot in love with a woman, that you can´t even tell her @amitrish ?

How dare you question her existence? :smile:

1 Like

I´m dare…, be honest, you knew it, and yes, I´ve the face to ask…lol nice to meet ya after the long time…:relaxed:

edit forgot the Q: s she?

Do you seriously think I am going to answer that?

no, not really, did you think, I thought?
edit lol how I missed that…:sparkles:
edit two: I got a kind of an idea…:rabbit:

Anyone else out here wondering why there are no cookies left in the cookie jar?

yes, meeeee! anybody else?

(Hi @gatsie lol, you got any idea ´bout amitrishes “secret”??? I love to explore secrets by the way @amitrish, it´s a pitty, that you “don´t read your messages” here, so I can´t write to you, so, mhhh, ya know, me I´m a person, if the engine starts it keeps

lol,

Mike ate all the cookies…

So I think @mike you´ve to pay one pack cookies for each of us, or even better,

@mike bring out sm mixed old and new stuff you all got on your comp and make us the lpu-gift of “mhhhhh COOKIES II” to shorten the time till the new one is ready?!

Would you like this guys? [watta dumb Q]

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be hilarious if @Mike actually comes to this forum and provide answers to the empty cookie jar question?

Yes :wink: everyone also wants to hug @Mike and never let go, am I right?

not only Mike, hugging itself is the nice, or what do you think?

Don’t everybody need a little love?

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES a lil bit more, either…I knew sb, who has birthday tomorrow, you too?