Game: Answer question with a question

Does anyone know that @intheend is female?

What if she’s been misleading us all this time making us think it’s a ‘she’?

would it be rude to say that you both are weird losers and will go missing soon? @TripleXero @RuneSorcerer

1 Like

What the fudgepecker?

Should I know what a fudgepecker is?

Do you not know what a fudgepecker is?

Do people not like this game?

Don’t you realize that only those who can access the LPU only forums can play this game?

Isn’t that sad?

You got the news, than I can join in right now?

Why didn’t you continue in the ‘fun’?

Have you heard that Alan Rickman, [the actor who played Prof. Snape in Harry Potter] died of cancer?

Is it important to knew him?

He’s played in some big movies such as Die Hard and all the Harry Potter movies. I thought he was a great actor. But I guess it depends on what someone considers as important?

Ahh nono, I saw it on TV but realy my sunshine :heart_eyes: @gatsie I´m neither in Harry Potter nor can I remain the bad part of the first Die Hard [these ones with Bruci Willis lol?]

Why did @Gatsie and @The_early_walker ansered with a question? Does the game stoped?

ps: love Harry Potter movies. So sad that Profº Snape actor died!

Sry, no stopping, wasn´t it clear? @Taissa_Cartolano [ot I´m not native speaker btw]

Sorry, I forgot to out a “?” in my last reply and I bet that was confusing, wasn’t it?

@The_early_walker; You’ve never seen a Harry Potter movie or a Die Hard Movie, with Bruce Willis? They’re quite fun to watch, why don’t you give them a try?

Is Harry Potter really worth it?

ot @gatsie lack of time, not enough energy, cause me infront of TV while watching a movie, than it gets warm, a lil cover and :sleeping: me, but I said “The Die Harder” films I knew, but it is for me only one time I watched them, then I know, and go on, only thing I looked over and over again are my lovely LP Shows I recorded or bought…

Harry Potter is fun but I think it depends if you like wizards and ghosts and monsters and fantasy stories?

Ot: LP shows are of course much more interesting than Harry Potter.