Forum Tools (For our new siblings)

I had no problem at all… Still the same password… Logged in and out multiple times… Everything went fine…

Oh btw… Hi everybody!
_20191023_225216

4 Likes

Hey! :wave:
How did you change your profile pic?

1 Like

As @jFar920 said, You have to make a Gravatar/Wordpress account, upload a picture to that account and link to it from here…
How to create a Gravatar, you can see on this site:

After you’ve done that, go to your forum profile to change the picture by linking it to your Gravatar…

Ps. How are you :heart:

Thanks, ok. I stay with this :upside_down_face:

:flushed:

It really isn’t as much work as it looks at first… :grin:

And how are you?

Eghhh that’s gonna be annoying making some other account for this

And I can imagine having to explain to the angry german lady how to do it :persevere:

I’m in the chat if you must fight me :triumph::joy:

They’ve totally fucked it LMAO. Avatars are an inherent feature, why the hell do they suddenly need to outsource avatars of all things? :joy: Fucking mongoloids. I’m sticking with my current one, because screw making a 3rd party account just to change an avatar.

1 Like

Not defending it, but they probably didn’t just implement that for the LP forum, it’s likely the default Discourse method of uploading avatars

So then why was it different before?

It was integrated into the main site before, most Discourse forums aren’t like that

So our system is still basically broken then.

Not necessarily broken, but not set up the way it was before.

Apparently Fullscreen Direct (the old website provider) doesn’t even do websites anymore and is strictly YouTube personality crap. Someone from LPLive said they were basically forced off the platform, so it makes sense that stuff is a little scrambled knowing that

1 Like

I do? News to me. I’ve probably passed you on the street but you don’t wear LP clothing so meh :unamused: Google is pure evil.

In other news, it appears my avatar has changed and I didn’t do a thing. The horrid green has gone, thank you Jesus! :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ve posted more than enough info for you to be able to determine that I got to Brunel uni. Then it’s just a matter of narrowing down where to find me. lol

1 Like

Yes, the trousers… :face_with_monocle:

Anyone would think you actually want a stalker! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I don’t live on campus. :joy:

Ha, you’d probably be safer if you did.

Will somebody please comment on the fact my avatar has changed! :pleading_face: :weary: I was so excited about it. :sob:

3 Likes

Why? All my potential weapons are at home.

It’s an avatar, get over it. :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

1 Like

:expressionless: :frowning_face:

1 Like