Forum Tools (For our new siblings)

:exploding_head: tell me you’re kidding :confused:
Close member?
I’m sorry :confused:

Good girl :grin:
Just don’t go ignoring Nigerian prince’s emails! I’ve spoken to him and we’re in business together :nerd_face: a great guy :nerd_face: he’s using my life savings as investment :partying_face:

:rofl:

Not kidding about the funeral.

If you don’t find me here one day, I left to be a Nigerian princess

Sorry for you
My condolences
Take another hug

Thx. I don’t feel entitled to accept condolences.
However the grief of his (he was my uncle) closest family was heartbreaking.

I’m sorry :pensive:
:hugs::bat::black_heart::bat::sunflower:

Oh heck no…I gotta be the best man at the wedding and I would expect a little hut behind your home so I can maintain your 1001 gardens :crazy_face:

You’re not entitled to them but as a loved member in this community, we feel for you and family so that in itself is the real entitlement :grin:

2 Likes

So, I logged in and out with this account and had no problems. I also reset the password on my other account once I remembered the email I used with it. The reset password button didn’t work the first time I clicked it, just had a loading circle, had to reload and try again but it worked fine after and I was able to log in. You also apparently can’t view the forum anymore while logged out at all. I don’t know if this was on purpose or not.

Good news though, you can change your profile picture, it just isn’t copied from the main site anymore. You have to make a Gravatar/Wordpress account, but it does work, I changed the profile picture of my other account to 8-bit Chester

1 Like

I noticed :grin:

I think I stay with my old pic :woozy_face::upside_down_face:

Thank you :hugs::heart:

1 Like

I know right? Fuck that shit, I’m not making a whole new account to some other place just to change my avatar. :joy:

1 Like

Finally succeeded.

1 Like

What do you mean don’t log out? I logged in from my computer via the website and then went to forum and it logged me straight in. However, I didn’t log off my phone… so maybe it’s a phone issue? :thinking:

@framos1792 oh no!!! :open_mouth: this place will be deader now :pensive:

1 Like

He is already back :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I just saw :laughing: so much for my delayed drama. The perils of replying too quickly to the first post you see :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Hello zany :ghost: it is I, the ghost/poltergeist that takes the shape of framos and who will forevermore haunt these topics :ghost:
I require a blood sacrifice on the day of the dead
For this reason I present to you your very own :cricket_bat_and_ball:
The blood spilt must be oniony blood, go now and hunt @IronSoldier16 @chigokurosaki and @jrtrussell and @the_termin8r
:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:

2 Likes

:rofl: yes master :smiling_imp: :skull: :skull: :skull:

2 Likes

That’s hard on @the_termin8r
Last one of them :woozy_face:

You think she can take me out? I’m the one that has stalked people and found out where they lived through nothing but Google. I welcome her to try, she knows where to find me. :joy:

2 Likes

How many people that were active before the merge joined after the split? Have they posted at all?

I can’t remember that someone did go missing cause of that

I’m not sure if anyone did or not, but I’m worried it’s a possibility if someone signed up on the forum only, or used a different email on the main site

If so, the person wasn’t really participating.
At least I think we would have noticed it otherwise.