For the petrolheads

Having quite the day here in Norway. Holy crap. Guess the car?

IMG_20190403_155614

2 Likes

P1, 720 or Senna?

Wow. Right on the mark. P1 Speedy Kiwi edition

1 Like

I’m a McLaren fanboy. lol

1 Like

So perfect guess :ok_hand:

One of the gods of automotive engineering is back. I think we might just see another McLaren F1 moment soon. I hope this thing turns out to be a Godslayer.

1 Like

I was gonna look for this thread yesterday haha…
off topic of the t50 but I found my zebra as it was towards the end of me using it daily in a work pic while looking yesterday

Been seeing lambos and Ferrari here in town lately too…didn’t used to be so common

1 Like

I’d like to admit (with great shame) that I rode in a Mk2 Prius recently. What a heap of junk. The suspension was hard, there was road noise, no head room, no leg room. The back seats were decent, but it did probably the most un-japanese thing possible. It was badly built, there were all kinds of knocks, squeaks and rattles. And the front passenger seat was like a diving board at a pool every time the driver went over even a slight bump.

1 Like

Lotus recently dropped a bomb, I did not see this coming at all. I’ve got seriously high hopes for this thing.

4 Likes

Mid engine Corvette C8 is out :hushed:

4 Likes

Another disturbance in the force. I’ve really been out of the loop with cars for the past couple of years (I blame uni). Something about the way it looks seems off to me though.

1 Like

That it don’t look like a corvette(?) that it’s American but feels a mock European(?) haha

1 Like

No, more so with the proportions.

It’s so nice in looks!! How’s the performance?
Just say good or bad all technical terms will go overhead :joy:

1 Like

495 horsepower i think they said :thinking: the base model… so the weak one isnt very weak :joy: but its also not super improved on the last one which was like 40-50HP less if i remember… the price is cheap though…they start at just below $60,000 which sadly isnt high priced considering other prices…
i did hear 0-60 in under 3 seconds so thats impressive…
idk, its a track minded car so i bet the ride wont be so great but who knows until theyre reviewed fully :grin:

2 Likes

Only? What is happening in the car world? Corvettes should be 550 min. What happened to power levels from the days of the C6 ZR1?

I said base model :grin:
There will be a beast one way or another

2 Likes

That’s really good… !

1 Like

It’s good, but it’s becoming all the more common with extreme cars.

Wow!! :wink: can’t believe a Lotus would have this much power, Rimac C_TWO has a challenger :wink

1 Like