Definitely, can stand up to most supercars today :+1:

1 Like

:grin::joy:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I agree with Clarkson! That’s why I don’t cycle to work. :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

All cyclists are road Nazis and the mayor of London is a fucking retard, full stop.

3 Likes

Alright ladies and gentlemen welcome back to the truck mod post
Today we will be teaching you how to install a 12inch (30cm) drop kit on your pick up truck (provided it isn’t a Pansy like a Chevy :smirk::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

First of all, what you wanna do is prep your area, get your bed clear if any obstructions.
Once done what you’ll wanna do is head over to your local building material supplier and ask for a ton of your choice of material-boulders and pea gravel in this case,
You load it up to breaking point and voila, you have your Chicano ghetto lowrider f-150 :nerd_face:
Tell me fords can’t handle! :muscle:t3::triumph:
:joy:

5 Likes

Why would you drop a pickup? It’s like making a rally-spec Veyron. :joy:

On another note, I should start a series, “Stupid car design, as brought to you by X” where X is a car company.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: idk but it’s done :joy:
On old trucks, classics, thooooose are nice as hell when dropped for looks
Chop top with a drop in the stance and they look niiiiiice :star_struck:

Just was actually fairly impressed with my own truck, 500-600lbs over the Max load rating :grimacing:

:joy: first subscriber right here :joy:

2 Likes

The first company will be Citroen, because the family car is a Mk3 C5 LOL. I’m not sure ergonomics is a word in the French language. I just need to find the time to take pics of all the stupidities. I’ll give you a sneak peak though.

The front cupholder (singular, there aren’t two) is IN the centre-console armrest. So you have to open the armrest, take all your stuff out of the cubby hole, flip up the cup holder, hope the cup fits and drive around with the armrest wide open and your stuff flying into your and your passengers’ faces, because the cubby hole is now taken up entirely by the cup.

1 Like

Thank you for the conversion! :joy:

Wait!Wait! WAAAAIT!!! Is that yours??? :female_detective: muahaha I’ll find you sooner than you think… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::rofl:

No likes, I have to comment everything again.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Low rider F-150!!! Nice!! :joy::rofl:

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Stupid car design, as brought to you by Citroen (part 1).

This is from our 2009 Mk3 C5.

We start with the front cup holder I mentioned before.

It’s inside the arm rest cubby hole and requires you to empty everything in the cubby hole and drive with an open arm rest. Not to mention you have to reach to the side and behind you to get to it. This is designed to cause crashes and kill people, not hold drinks. And no, it’s not an encyclopedia in the second pic, just the sleeve that my dad uses for his CDs. lol

Moving on to exhibit B, phone connectivity. If you want to plug your phone into the car to listen to music, you can, you just have to open the glovebox and break out an old-school two-pin audio cable and drive around with the glovebox open. I didn’t take a pic of it, but the lighter is also hidden in a cubby in front of the gear stick.

So, we’ve established that if you want to have a coffee, smoke and listen to music from your phone, you have to drive around with most of the cubby holes open and all the stuff inside them (along with your phone as there’s nowhere reasonable to put it) flying around everywhere and injuring anyone inside the car.

Another dangerous feature I didn’t take a photo of is the airflow controls (you can see a bit of them in the bottom right of the next pic). Instead of having a simple knob, there are three buttons per side so you can pick where you want the air to come from and make combinations. However, for some reason, the idiots didn’t make the buttons toggle. So if you had it blowing at your feet and want to switch it off, you can’t just press that button again. You have to switch all of them on, then press the auto-set and then switch them all off and then re-adjust the settings that the auto-set messed with. Oh and from what we can work out, the temperature numbers don’t actually equate to degrees. So 18 on the knob doesn’t mean 18C, it’s just a number.

Now we’re coming onto less dangerous and more just annoying features. For some reason, they thought it was a good idea to give the hazard light button and bonnet release to the passenger. And you have to open the passenger door if you want to pop the bonnet.

Part 2 of this series will look at the back of this same car. It’ll come out when I’m next sitting in the back. lol

2 Likes

:joy:
Thanks!!!
I already asked my self, if it is a requirement to get hired as a car interior designer to never have actually drove in a car.