For the petrolheads

I’m seeing quite a few of the new Jag F Pace, IDK if it’s actually a good car but it looks so stupid. Why would you buy one of those when you can get a Range Rover that is bound to be better?

Need more chrome

At least the whole thing isn’t chrome. Chrome is such a revolting colour when used on things other than cutlery, pots and pans. Americans seem to love chrome wheels.

1 Like

Another local masterpiece:

1 Like

Jesus Christ, what the hell is it?

Volga 24, ofcourse :smile:

There is mo power like Slav power!

1 Like

It’s getting harder to park these days
(Btw, I’ve deleted the first post cause the picture hadn’t loaded )

I just made this :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I can’t stand those yt channels that call themselves car channels but are in reality a bunch of rich douchebags bragging about all the cars they have and all their rich douchbag friends’ cars too.

1 Like

Our car is in for repair again (some retard hit my dad at very low speeds and did some minor paintwork damage to the left doors) so we have another courtesy car. This time it’s the current Toyota Aygo.

http://www.topgear.com/sites/default/files/styles/16x9_1280w/public/cars-car/image/2015/01/buyers_guide_-toyota_aygo_2014-_front_quarter.jpg?itok=H2rrfiUv

It’s not brilliant but then what do you expect for £8.5k? The doors feel like they’re made of paper and the rest of the car feels like a recycled drinks can. I felt uneasy riding around my neighbourhood at 30mph. People who drive these on the motorways either have balls of steel, have no clue what a safe car feels like or are a bit thick. It sounds like a food blender. The one we have is a 1L 3 cylinder petrol (69 bhp).

The only good thing about it is that it’s very easy to get in and out of. Also the suspension is better than that of the appalling DS4 we had last time. And that’s weird considering the aygo is a lot shorter so bumps should be more profound.

@theearlywalker I know you own the previous model of this car. What’s your view on this?

1 Like

Day 2 in the aygo. This time I was in the back for a bit and it’s worse than the front, I spent a 30 min journey with my hair scraping the roof lining and making an annoying noise and my knees going through the driver’s seat. What’s surprising is that I had more head room in this than I did when I sat in a £100K Tesla model S in a dealership.

Saw this couple of days ago:

The inscription below sais: “in every f*#king cylinder”.

1 Like

LOL. I don’t get people who do things like this to their cars.

1 Like

Apparently today marks the McLaren F1’s 25th birthday. 25 years on and it can still decimate 98% of cars out there and put up an almighty fight against the other 2% which are 20+ years younger.

1 Like

More news from McLaren. Apparently the new 720S was leaked ahead of its reveal at the Geneva motorshow.

The 720 is the replacement for the 650. As the name suggests it has 720 PS which is 710 BHP produced by a twin turbo 4L V8. Dry weight is 1283 KG which by supercar standards is very light (the F1 was lighter though and the 675 is also lighter, but I think this is supposed to come just below the 675 in the range).

I think 710 BHP is overkill. The stock F1 only had 617 BHP and look at what that did, the 2010 pack gave it about 690 and I can’t imagine what it would be like. Also a load of power doesn’t always give epic results, look at the P1, that thing has 903 and is still slower than a stock F1.

I also think it looks like a 570 and P1 had a horrid accident, though the aero is said to be highly advanced and very effective. It’ll probably grow on me like the 570 and 675 did.

3 Likes

And we continue with our epic monster cars set:

PS: this way it goes obviously faster.

2 Likes

2 tone paint job: +15 BHP
Monster sticker: +50 BHP

Roof rack: -5 BHP

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

as long as a car drives it fits and ya baby looks real cool! :heart_eyes:

not to consider to that hightechbeauty Rob posted @the_termin8r, this is a rocket man :joy:

Of I see any other weird cars here, I’ll bring them here. This Moskvich…

1 Like