For the petrolheads

Heh, I get up at 6:30-6:45.

I got it good, all my teachers are relatively good, my only iffy one is for programming which is annoying because that’s the only hard one for me because I haven’t done it before. Good thing it’s not a morning lecture.

@jFar920 how can you like programming? :stuck_out_tongue:

Time for a car spotting bump.

Today I went with my dad to get some Chinese takeaway but we stopped off at a couple oh his clients’ houses and i saw a bunch of cars.

Bmw m4 and m5
Merc amg gt
McL 570S (saw one for the first time today)
Mk2 lotus elise

I was really happy to see a 570 but for some reason seeing the lotus put a huge smile on my face. I saw it like 10 secs after the mcl.

Lucky petrolheads Day?! :stuck_out_tongue:

Our car is in for a repair today (minor suspension problem) and we have a courtesy car. It’s a DS4 and I’d like to apologize to the Cactus for calling it rubbish, because compared to it’s cousin it’s almost an S class.

Made the mistake of going to Chinatown last weekend but I did see a Jag E type in the car park. Looked like it hadn’t been touched in a ages. It also looked suspiciously long like maybe it wasn’t really an E type. I always thought they were shorter from the other ones I’ve seen.

I finally saw one of these on the road the other week except it wasn’t an Abarth. It looked quite good. I’d probably have it over an MX5.

such a babe :heart_eyes: :heart:

1 Like

That car was designed for short people with the daft roof. Why not just go for an S8L ? Either way a Jag XJL SS would kick both cars’ butts (Apart from the S8+ which is insane).

Also somebody working at one of the stations that my trains stops at drives a Lotus Exige, I’ve seen it in the car park. The fool got it in matte black though :confused:

1 Like

Look at this one… I’ve been driving this baby for more than a year and i love it. It’s KIA Carens II (2005)

1 Like

well @the_termin8r i’m a typical short girl soo its ookay for me

Now this is hilarious:

Saw it today.

1 Like

The stretched tyres are the best part :joy:

Street Pride for real.

lol

On another note, Lotus are releasing another version of the Exige, called the 380. 0-60 in 3.5, top speed 178 mph, 3.5L supercharged V6. Weighs about 1.1 tons.Gonna cost about £68K which is a bit less than an Alfa 4C special edition which is no faster than a regular 4C, yet the Exige will anihilate the 4C.

I also like the ‘eye paint’.

3 Likes

Btw we saw some Lotus/Tesla dealer shop in the trading center not far from us. New shiny - like the bright candy wrappers. Didn’t like the Tesla, though.

I don’t think they make the Tesla roadster anymore, they actually made it using the chassis from a mk2 Elise. Loti look a lot better in person than they do in pics for some reason. I’ve been in the back of a Tesla model S and it was appalling considering the car costs about £100K when you spec it up.

These days I’ve seen more than 5 BMW i3s roaming around, I thought that car was pretty rare.

Nah, it’s actually relatively common. I hate that thing.

Must be here, I saw like one in Greece lol. I don’t like it either.