For the petrolheads

Time for a bump.

Yesterday while waiting for the bus I saw a convertible Range Rover Evoque. I didn’t think these things existed.

I also saw the current Focus RS the other day. And a tuned S2000. Also saw an i8 in the uni car park.

Evoque convertible?! Damn! Straight out of hell!

Apparently it was released recently. I must’ve missed the memo :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a dream about the car below. Only it had black flames on the side. I was racing a tornado, lol. Ever since it has been my favorite car.

Nice, though I’d have a hard top, better for rigidity.

1 Like

I like them both :slight_smile:

@AJ_7 again
Found this today an Hope it causes a Big grin

On your side :big_grin:

1 Like

I found this on google ages ago when I googled myself :stuck_out_tongue:

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/c165.0.750.750/13183395_473445346198337_1398533942_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI1MjU1MDAyNDI3MDUyMTI5MQ%3D%3D.2.c

The car isn’t brilliant but it’s a Shelby Mustang SVT Cobra which makes it cool.

1 Like

lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haha that is absolutely amazing! Brought a big smile to my face! Thanks for sharing @theearlywalker!

nice to hear you fine,study stress at last?but something to enjoy although?!

Lot’s of studying involved! And quite a bit of stress :stuck_out_tongue: but yeah it’s been a bit fun too! Met a lot of new people and stuff! How are you doing?

1 Like

well, my work changed also, sosame here, lots to do, new stuff n people, but fun… You make it to halloween party on plug?when was it scheduled? @the_termin8r?

On Halloween lol

uhhh one of ya friendly days today :troll:

Yes! I’ll try my best. I finish late on Monday, but I will try to be on a bit later!

1 Like

OT: When’s the earliest you start and the latest you finish @AJ_7 ?

I have a day where it’s 9am to 6:30 pm. I leave the house 7:30 am to get there :stuck_out_tongue: what about you?

My longest is a 9-5 :stuck_out_tongue:

I have to get up at 7. This is usually what I’m like :

I get unreasonably angry when I have to get up at 7.

1 Like

Haha I know how you feel! Specifically when your lecture at 9am is totally pointless because your prof can’t teach but attendance is mandatory