For the petrolheads

I remember the challenge series races, I had one too complete where I had to run from the police in a Chevelle SS (it was a gold event) but I had to get a certain heat level and certain amount of cars chasing me and then escape. I got the cars, I got the heat and then I spent literally 30 mins trying to escape, I spent like 10 mins on punctured tyres and had like 120 cars chasing me (for real) and I’d taken out like 70. The police had pulled out all the stops and were using Corvettes to take me down.

Getting the heat level and the cars chasing you is easy, you just have to make it to the motorway connecting the top and middle areas together and then just drive up and down it. The problem was getting there because you get spawned in the top area (and I didn’t know my way around) so I got lost and started driving in circles before I finally made it to the motorway.

I then tired escaping to Fortuna (Wolf’s turf on the left) because I know the area but they cornered me at one point and I lost for like the 15th time. I never did finish that challenge, it was the only one I needed :stuck_out_tongue:

Ι do remember that I was pissed every time the police chase got too long (2+ hours) and I just wanted it to be over. Sometimes I even let them catch me. As for the cars, dunno why but I always had at least 3 in my garage, I customized each for different races.

we played pack man and felt innovated…lol

1 Like

I don’t remember the point of view name, but it’s the one where you can see the car as well. Haha i had 120 and got rid of 117… and then it got boring, you need to have enough chasing on nfs. Yeah the highway is easy for the chase… I hate the spike belts though. But with tge flat tires like you said, all I can say is well done! I just switch off the console when I get flat tires. I already have 2 strikes so a 3rd one would get my car taken away

hi @AJ7:grinning:

Hey @The_early_walker! How are you doing?

fine had a shower and boost my head with music right now…frog leap,Rob brought this awwww Leo up

1 Like

That’s good! Haha yeah, he’s responsible for getting a lot of us into some bands!

1 Like

are we lucky about? Yes Rob, @the_termin8r the two of us thank ya ( agree @AJ7?)

1 Like

Haha yes I agree! Btw @termin8r, my mom heard some of hollywood undead’s music while I was listening to it and she just absolutely loved some of the songs!

1 Like

My big chases weren’t in career mode, I couldn’t afford to lose my only car, like you I only had 1 strike left, but I did my big chases in Challenge series.

Lol, I hate driving in 3rd person (full car view) it’s annoying for me because the car is distracting and it doesn’t feel as realistic (not that NFS is actually realistic :stuck_out_tongue: )

My parents hate my music :stuck_out_tongue: I was listening to Public Service Announcement by OMAM and my mum came into my room to get something and she was almost shocked lol.

3 Likes

All this NFS talk has made me go looking for the game score :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

NFS games had badass soundtracks! So many good bands, Rancid, Rise Against, Doors, Ministry, My Chemical Romance, Styles of Beyond and many more.

2 Likes

I remember my fav song from Carbon was Joker and the thief by Wolfmother

Man I really want to play some Carbon right now :laughing: But I know that it’ll only entertain me for about 30 mins before I get bored. Maybe I shouldn’t have sold it.

1 Like

Another car spotting report, not much this time around but damn the stuff I saw seriously made up for the small numbers.
Highlights (pretty much everything I saw bar a couple of cars)

Bugatti Veyron (Even though I hate it it’s still pretty awesome to see one).
McL 12C
Lambo Murcielago
Mk 1 R8 (not sure if it was a V8 or V10)
Ferrari tdf12 (we drove past a Ferrari/Maserati/Rolls Royce dealership, but even then it’s a very rare car)

EDIT:

Just remembered that I saw 2 of the current Mustangs.

How about this japanese futuristic stuff?

Found a Hot Wheels model.

1 Like

Ah, the Mazda Furai, looks great, it was a one off race car if I recall correctly. It burnt to a crisp on the Top Gear test track during a photo shoot . It uses a rotary engine like an RX7 and RX8. I love the rear taillights though.

http://www.inautonews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/mazda-furai-burn-fire-top-gear-4.jpg

http://cdn.pinthiscars.com/images/mazda-furai-fire-wallpaper-5.jpg

EDIT: The fire wasn’t on the TGTT it was on an RAF runway in the hands of TG.

1 Like

Also got HW’s RX7. It’s not really good though. The paint work.

I used to have a crappy pull and go RX7 from some Bulgarian corner shop, the headlights were painted above the clearly designated area :stuck_out_tongue: