For the petrolheads

Does anyone still like the Retro style Car of the Back to the Future Movies?

DeLorean

1 Like

The delorean only looks cool but in reality it had the performance of a slow everyday hatchback. Top speed was about 110 mph and 0-60 in like 10 secs.

That’s a cool one. Bobby (Hundreds) has one and he’s fixed it up and everything.

my favorite movie! :slight_smile: and one of my favorite car. I really love the old decades and almost everything in these years. actually I think the old cars with those angled, almost square shape are the best looking cars (ok I have some exceptions in my mind to be honest), though their speed and efficiency are not the best :stuck_out_tongue: they just look good. especially when I think about that it’s 2016 already and cars have developed so much.

1 Like

If you guys could get any 2 car manufacturers (regardless if they are mortal enemies or best friends) to collaborate on a car which 2 would you go for?

I’d go for Lotus and McLaren to make a small Lotus Elise size monster with cutting edge engineering.

I just found this:

:open_mouth:

In short:

http://www.fastcashforjunkcars.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/ugly-car11.jpg

holy hell, what happened to this one? too much cracklings flew through its pollen filter?

I was hoping anyone could tell me :stuck_out_tongue:

That appears to be a body kit on a car for what I assume is a parade. As for the car, I’ve no clue what it is, the headlights look a tad like those of a Rover SD1 but the rest of the car is all wrong for it to be an SD1.

More news from McLaren. Looks like they’ll be making a new-ish model called the MSO HS. What it basically is is a lightened, slightly more powerful 675LT with extra aero parts. So basically like an LM version of the 675. Only 20 will be made and performance is as of yet unknown. Power has gone from 666 bhp to 679 but torque doesn’t seem to have changed and is still a whopping 700 Nm.

I think this thing looks ok, except for the colour of the one in the pics.

What a Beauty compared To the Green Mercedes frog …:frog:

Modern McLarens don’t actually look that good IMO but what do I care when they can destroy just about everything out there.

Was out with the family again today. Car highlights of the day:

Shelby AC Cobra (I got a split second glimpse of one)
McLaren 650S spider

@AJ7 @Synathidy

On the topic of NFS C, what was your fav track? Personally I loved the one in the middle segment of the map with the unfinished bridge. And my fav Canyon was probably Dead-fall Junction but as a sprint event and not a proper canyon.

oh Gosh, I don’t remember! I didn’t have all the maps unlocked…as I said I got stuck at the second boss battle, I was that pathetic at the game. Although I did beat every single person who played against me. That can either be a testament to how good I am or how bad they were :stuck_out_tongue: I used to enjoy the free play, and the short races there. Against human people, I used to play the map in the middle of the city with the highway, I don’t quite remember what it was called. I loved Deadfall Junction too, but against that dude (I think his name was Kenji?) He used to always beat me!

1 Like

How do you guys remember all these things? I played NFS (all games) all the time but such details are beyond me. :stuck_out_tongue:

The first boss depends on which car you start with. Kenji was my first boss in the RX7, then it was either Wolf (Aston DB9) or Angie (classic Dodge charger) depending on which area you chose and then the final one was Darius with the Audi Le Mans Quattro (basically the R8 prototype). I like how the final boss’ crew was all the other bosses. (How do I still remember all this stuff?)

There was one specific bit of dead fall that I liked where it was a series of down hill s bends where you could get some serious speed with nitro because they were’t that sharp. So you could just drive straight.

(1:20 - 1:27)

I never got to play online :confused: My parents thought that my ps3 would break the wifi or something. I managed to convince them long after that.

Also, which view do you drive in? I’m always in 1st person/ bumper cam.

Because the game was a complete blast. It was one of my first ever PS3 games.

I loved Carbon too and beat it many times but I don’t remember anything now :stuck_out_tongue: