For the petrolheads

cause it is a stallion this 911

Reminds me of this song:

play this on plug dude

But this is a party song.

wdim [what does it matter?]

I still remember the Shakira accusation the other day :angry:

What? What’s a Shakira accusation? I know who she is btw.

??? lost :slight_smile:

Stop hiding behind your “???” !!!

Just too tyred to type always “I don´t understand!” I am too dumb ya know :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Don’t lie!!!

There’s an article on the McLaren Automotive site about a Japanese lawyer in Tokyo who uses his P1 as an everyday car.

Apparently LP helped design this

Really? That looks awfully close to McLaren’s F1 paint job

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/mclaren_mp2-24_2009f1car-111.jpg

Dunno, I’m tired of them licking Mercedes’ ass. They must be paying them crazy amounts of money for them to go in all this trouble (not just the car itself) for just a sponsor.

This, they need a better make :stuck_out_tongue:

Yesterday I was at the barbers getting a haircut when something with a big engine drove by the shop. Unfortunately I couldn’t turn around to see what it was but it sounded a lot like something with an AMG 6.2L V8. Could have been a C63.

On the topic of AMG engines, the 63 series are actually 6.2L but Merc put 6.3L tags on the cars (at least for the M156 version) :stuck_out_tongue: They did the same for the predecessor 55 series where it was actually 5.4L But I’m not sure if they put 5.5L tags on the cars.

Went to the airport today only to see a bunch of cool cars in the car park.

I saw the new R8 V10, a Bentley Mulsanne, Lotus Evora, Jag XFR, 911 Turbo, and 4 Teslas (2 on the road and 2 in the car park).

Send grandparents back?

Yeah, I finally got my room back :slight_smile: