Can you touch your shoulders?

A: I don’t think I do To “Ppl” but To you!
Q: why you still missunderstood (willingly I insinuate) and see me as a foe?

A/Q: I bet that’s the question you always ask the people around you, on why are they your enemy?

A: nope, but answering with Q´s is a good strategie either
Q: So give me you the answer to ya Q above…: Why am I ya enenmy…

A: Your husband and the 401 bitches at your workplace are much bigger enemies, don’t lie.

Q: That time you accused me and Eva teaming up against you, why?

A: remember you where showing me ya conversation on Plug via wazap? You did Talk ab me … Then the edm incident?
Q: how would ya call this ?

A: I remembered I called it the Shakira accusation, but you pretended to not understand.

Q: Don’t you remember?

A: Yes, !
Q: So it was revenge? wasn´t our last conversation on wazap like fragile paix?

A: It turns out that the peace is indeed fragile.

Q: How often do you argue with your own husband?

A: In the past years? lots and lots and lots, so we finally cleared up most things so far, it is relaxed at the moment
Q: How often do you guess we argued the last year, and how much time is bygone within?

A: I think I mentioned before that it is like a “cold war”, with certain periods of détente, since octobre.

(Although that is a double entendre, since détente can also mean trigger)

Q: Pertaining to this, did you take the clue about this “cold war-esque relationship” when I mentioned that “reset button” thing on whatsapp? You said drop the atomic bomb instead.

##You said nein:

A: the fallout
Q: reset button still in store?

A: No clue, haven’t checked

Q: Why has this thread suddenly become @samuel_the_leader and @The_early_walker 's chat? :stuck_out_tongue:

A: just happen like this…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Q: You change ya avatar daily these days? @the_termin8r

I can’t find something that I like, the pics tend to be big and they get shrunk down too much for fit in here to you can’t see it properly

She likes to wash our dirty linen in public, that’s why.

Yup, can’t tell if the reset button was destroyed in her atomic blast. :stuck_out_tongue:

A: there was no Q…

Q: Whopper or Big Mac [lol ]

A: Big Mac is cheaper, but Whopper, haven’t eaten that in quite some time. :frowning:

Q: Do you know now that if I want to change fries into onion rings at Burger King, I have to pay 0,60€ more, no more gratuit one-for-one exchange?

A no, not untill now

Q what was the funniest moment of ya week?

Probably last night when I was walking down the stairs and I bonked my head on that slanted bit at the top as you come down. It was more of a slam to be honest, it actually hurt.

Q: You? (Yep, it be that time again :stuck_out_tongue: )