For people that need or are willing to give up their presale codes

Do you still have any codes available? If so, will you please send to nowheregirlnd@yahoo.com. I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Do you have a code? If you still do, I would love to go. My email is - dinomoli310@gmail.com. I wish I could write something better out right now but Im at work. It would just mean the world.

Do you still have. A code?

ugh i got all the way to checkout with that code and it said ERROR, probably due to already being used. :frowning:

Unfortunately not. Hope you get there and celebrate life in honor of Chester’s. :sunglasses:

I still need one if anyone is looking to donate a code.
chzplz67@yahoo.com

I would really appreciate the code if you don’t intend to use it. jed.meyers@gmail.com

Yes! my email is dinomoli310@gmail.com

Please send it to me too!

Can anyone please share a code with me? I would appreciate it. Daw45@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Glenn

If the code works for you and there are still tickets left on it, would so appreciate it if you could send it to me after purchase. Chzplz67@yahoo.com

Can anyone that still has a code PLLEEEEAAAASE send it to my email
mike.perkins86@gmail.com
I would appreciate it more than anything, my girlfriend and I are both huge Linkin Park fans and don’t wanna miss out on this show dedicated to our boy Chester! I love you all!!

omg i was getting so frustrated but it finally went through. I’m crying from happiness. Good luck everyone!!!

which type of presale?

If someone needs the code I can give it to you

Yes pleeeasse!!!
mike.perkins86@gmail.com

me please! chzplz67@yahoo.com

Yes, please! Email is nowheregirlnd@yahoo.com. Thank you!!

lyktc@hotmail.com please…

No sorry, I already gave it away :frowning: