For people that need or are willing to give up their presale codes

Its not time yet. I can give it to someone else if you are having trouble. Let me know. You have 24 minutes before the window opens

Hope I helped with the time difference. 22 minutes from now is when the code will work.

Can I take you up on that offer pleas? I’ll retuen the favor any way I can!
Farva1990@gmail.com

I have given the code to @cathie88 already. Good luck. Hope you get your tickets and enjoy the show

Unfortunately not. Best of luck and if you get to the show hope you enjoy it! Gonna be an unforgettable experience for sure.

Hi! By any chance is it still available? Thank you!!!

I’ve just emailed you but will say here also, I’ve spoken with Lorenzo and he’s sent my actual code so please pass it onto someone else to make them happy! :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help and it was so kind of you to forward that onto me!

Xx

I deleted the post because people were still asking for the code. Good luck. Let me know how it goes. :sunglasses:

You can have my group one code… sadly I will not make it… GQ6gZMt6 LINKIN PARK & FRIENDS - CELEBRATE LIFE IN HONOR OF CHESTER BENNINGTON

Please send one to me too!! I was in Group 2 for the Hollywood Bowl show, and I never received the email for the presale code. I am very upset about this. If anyone can help, please please please!!! My email is nowheregirlnd@yahoo.com.

please can someone help! I’m so desperate to go

You still need a code?

I am in desperate need of closure! Im even going to therapy. This would mean the world to me. Thanks to anyone willing to help! #prayforchester

omg i got in with this

Im scared to buy because wont they be canceled if a lot of people use it?

I need a code please if anyone isn’t going to use it please share I’d be so freaking grateful bloominggirlmel@yahoo.com

Lookin for a code, flying from Guadalajara to Tijuana and driving up to LA on the 25th, if anyone need a ride ive got 2 seats, my trip was not planned cause of the concert, but not it just got better. GOOD LUCK AND LOVE to everyone lookin’ and helping people score tickets.

MY EMAIL warvin01@hotmail.com

Check ur email

I need one please!!! My email is - dinomoli310@gmail.com.

Do you still have the codes? So desperate :frowning: