For people that need or are willing to give up their presale codes

Thank you so much!!!

2 Likes

Enjoy!!! I wish I could go. Take a lot of pictures!

1 Like

I could really use the code Daw45@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Glenn

Sorry, I already sent it to someone. I hope you’ll find someone to give it to you

Anyone have a code left? I only need 2 tix! Daw45@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Glenn

Looking for a code ! PLEASE

kelsey@remaxmiramichi.com

506-210-1240

Flying from NB canada to LAX

Let me know if anyone has anything

1 Like

Still looking. Willing to share. Anyone who just bought 2 tickets and might have some left would love to share chzplz67@yahoo.com

I just need one ticket, please share your code if you have some left, I would really appreciate it.
jed.meyers@gmail.com

Would also like to request a code. My wife and I had tickets to OML in Vegas on Sep 2. It was supposed to be a celebration for our 6th anniversary.
If anyone has a code, please email me at pumastripes1@gmail.com
I’m willing to pay, as well.

Looking for codes still if there’s anyone in this thread , I had one emailed to me but did not work,

Flying from NB canada, my dream I got a tattoo to honour Chester after death. I can’t wait for this show!!

506-210-1240

kelsey@remaxmiramichi.com

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m flying in from Sydney Australia. I’ve already got the approval from work, I’ve bought my plane ticket and arrive on October 20th. If anyone has a Code that they’re not using, please - this is truly everything to me. I would be so grateful. Can’t wait to see LA and what LP has planned. Much love, David.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m flying in from Sydney Australia. I’ve already got the approval from work, I’ve bought my plane ticket and arrive on October 20th. If anyone has a Code that they’re not using, please - this is truly everything to me. I would be so grateful. Can’t wait to see LA and what LP has planned. Much love, David.

davemiller.lp@gmail.com

Please everyone! if you are not using yours, I am desperate!!
Jacob1189@gmail.com

a massive THANK YOU to whoever emailed me a code, I’m in.

2 Likes

It was for group 1 but stopped working at 11:55am

I, as with many others, need a presale code…
I’ll even take one that’s been used as I’ve seen where others have made it work.
Email me at jaspersd@hotmail.com
Thanks

@jFar920 merge

Please if anyone still ha a code I’m still trying please my email is bloominggirlmel@yahoo.com
Please please please

Hey everyone, I just called the Hollywood Bowl and they tried to sell me tickets for $1500?! Yes, I’m from Australia and am doing everything I can to get these tickets but that’s crazy… please, if anyone can email me a code - it would mean everything. davemiller.lp@gmail.com

Do you still have a code please? I’m travelling from Australia to see this event. Please… davemiller.lp@gmail.com